Welcome
Welcome to Asteria

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Naruto Arc One: The Meeting

Moderator: Daere

Naruto Arc One: The Meeting

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:20 pm

I'd like to move my whole thread onto this site, so those who missed out on the beginning of this trilogy can read over, and understand a bit of the storyline and how things got set-up the way they are in the second arc. I'll start on this tonight and hopefully will be done by this weekend.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Re: Naruto Arc One: The Meeting

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:24 pm

The events of this story take place long after the story of Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and their friends battling the Akatsuki. Naruto has gone down as the greatest shinobi/hokage of all time, and is known in every village in every land for what he did before he died. He created a union amongst the hidden villages. Something that had been sought after for so long had finally come to fruition under his guidance and control.

One of the things the villages had done to promote this union, and to keep peace amongst the villages, is to create small battalions of Genin/Chunin level shinobi who have been specially trained by their homelands ANBU Black-Ops and Hokage's. These groups of Genin go off on special missions to destroy those who threaten the union of the villages and to keep the peace of the villages to a maximum. They are something like a special police force.

But, there is one who still pulls the strings from the shadows, and controls several highly skilled shinobi who all wish to set the world ablaze in the fires of war. His name is Onigumo, and his powers and motive are an unknown amongst the shinobi world. All that is known is that he will stop at nothing to shatter the union and make war amongst the hidden villages, and this force was created to stop that.

More info on his motives, powers, appearance, and his followers will be revealed throughout the story...but for now I just want to get a basic count of people to see how many teams I can create and how to work things.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Tujex
The sun shone down brightly upon the village of Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The gates were opening, as several dozen visitors were to be expected today. Yes, it was once again time to choose the chosen few who would make it into the groups of what would be known to those in high society as the "Genin Police Force". A simple name, nothing fancy. Just something to let people know what they were. An understatement to those who didn't know of what the group compromised of. Each group would consist of a set number of specially trained Genin, each one equivalent to any Jonin in skill.

But, unbeknownst to the chosen few who were being sent to the village, they would have to face each other in all-out combat. A test to see the strong, the weak, and who was best suited to be captain of each individual squadron. He had already had his eyes on one, from the Village Hidden in the Rain. A boy by the name of Tujex, with one of th emost precious Kekkai Genkai known to man. It was the God's Eye, capable of cancelling out any eye jutsu. Hyuga and Uchiha feared and hated this clan, and it would be interesting to watch this boy interact in the village that was swarming with those of both clans.

Tujex entered the gates, a small bag flung over his shoulder and a folded piece of parchment in hand. It was signed by his villages Hokage, a rite of passage that would allow him unhalted entrance into Konoha, and an immediate meeting with the villages leaders for his cross-examination and sign-ups for the test he would soon be thrown into against his will. He smiled as he stared upon the large city, looking up to Lord Naruto's face carved in stone on the cliff which rested on the side of town opposite of him. "This is gonng be fun," he said with a grin, shifting the strap of the bag he carried and walking into the village.

Midori_Devi
Nanashi sighed. Today was going to a long day but the best day of her life. She had worked hard for this day, this was the day that her father's family was going to accept her, if she won.

Today was the day many 'genin' were chosen to join the elite ranks of the Genin Police Force. They would fight each other to see who would rise above everyone and who would be chosen as captains.

Nanashi turned over in bed and got up. She got washed and dressed. Looking in a mirror, she observed the battle in her eyes, today they were a lighter violet then a couple days ago. Today, there would be no chance of using the Sharingan. Oh well she could live without it, but could she finish at the top?

Grabbing her bag, it seem like an ordinary bag with filled with weapons for a genin ninja. She grabbed her scrolls off her desk and checked to make sure they were loaded with weapons. Brushing her hair into a lose pony, held by a set of chopsticks, she grabbed her headband and a scarf.

Outside, she placed her headband around her neck and tied the scarf around her eyes. Today, she decided was a reasonable day to chose a bloodline to help and to rest her eyes. Her senses will lead her to the Hokage's office.

Unfortunately, she headed into the wrong direction, towards the gate.

Brian White
It's unfortunate that he is such a skilled support sometimes. Utilized in the field for a year from the academy, he quickly went from a full Genin team to utilize his clan's amazing traits to his fullest. He simply was put into a four-man cell, three Jounin and himself within a month. Completed 6 B ranked missions, 13 C, and 2 A. Looking back at it now, this is how he got into this mess. Obviously not the strongest of his clan, Kane simply realized he was the only of-age Genin or Chunin that could join this elite group. An honor, sure, that meant that the Raikage aknowledged his prowess and skill in the battle-field not only for his supportive role, but the fact remains he completed the two A-ranking missions by himself, as his Jounin counterparts had to distract for a Genjutsu to render the target unconcious.

Looking at Konoha's gates, it's not hard to believe that he will be under constant pressure to survive and win, to join the elite rankings that even Jounin wish to enter. The Raikage chose him above the entire village to enter this organization. Well, not just him, but he was the first pick at the top of the Raikage's list. He can't let his village down, cannot disappoint the Raikage. He WONT fail his clan.

Stepping lightly into the gates, flashing his pass, he nimbly steps through the gates and past another genin, who had just previously flashed his own badge. A tough looking shinobi, he's ready to face anyone face to face. Strategy is ready... And who is this coming towards him?
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Tujex
Everything about him seemed so much different from his homeland. The skies above were clear and blue, barely a cloud floating amongst the infinite blue overhead. His homeland, the Village of Rain, was nearly always covered in gray and blacks clouds, filled to the brim with rain that poured endlessly day and night. This, in ages past, was caused by a man named Pein...holder of the Rin'negan and supposed head of the village. This uncanny ability, or technique, no one really knows what exactly it is, kept the village covered in water and gave the shinobi living their a huge advantage over any rogue ninja who dared roam inside its walls.

But here, that wasn't the case. Nothing but solid ground and grass all about him. The occasional puddle resting in the shade of a tree, but that was all. He had to admit, he felt a tad bit uncomfortable walking in an unknown village being at the disadvantage which he was. But these thoughts soon left him as he stomach gave a loud growl. He stopped, placing both hands over his stomach as his dark blue eyes looked around to see that the noise had garnered much unwanted attention from those around him. He chuckled slightly, taking a few steps backward and bumping into someone behind him. He quickly spun around with hands up, and a weak smile on his face. "I'm sorry, guess I should be more careful!" he exclaimed, forcing a false laugh from his mouth.

Brian White
"Oof!" It doesn't take much. The person ahead of him suddely bumped into him, and Kane fell right off his feet. For such a bustling city, the smack his rump made fighting against the victorious earthen street seemed too loud. The gatekeepers whom he had flashed his pass that labeled him "elite" almost laughed aloud that such an "elite" could falter so easily. Flushed and on the verge of embarassment, he popped up quickly, spilling the contents of his backpack and pockets. Lobster-red now, he just disregards the offending ninja, saying, "Yeah, whatever." Gathering his dozens of scrolls, miniature in size, he places them in his pockets.

He faces the boy a bit before gathering his supplies into his backpack. Seeing embarassment as much as he felt, he offered a wrapped food-stuff to the boy. "No problem, I should have been more careful. The city is just huge, and different. I'm kind of awe-struck," he excuses himself, unwrapping his own snack. "You're no Konoha ninja. Judging from your forehead protector, you're Rain." Entertained at this idea, he laughs.

"You a Genin?"

Lordofmagez
Kurama groaned, standing outside of the gates of Konoha and watching as several people moved past him in hopes of being allowed entry in the new faction of the "special forces". At least that's the title he gave to them...short and sweet. Half of these lowlife Genin and Chunin wouldn't make it out of this first round of selections. The few who made it past that would fail the second rounds. And even then, those who passed both still had a chance at not being chosen for the new team, and sent home witht heir pride and dreams crushed under the heel of the villages Kage's.

But, Kurama doubted that would happen to him. He was the best of the best, and felt no need to tell it, or have it told to him. Everyone would see once he entered these guys. Everyone would see just how powerful the Kaguya were.

Tujex
Tujex grinned, his dark blue eyes scanning the boy in front of him. He seemed friendly enough, and showed no hostility despite Tujex nearly knocking him over from being so careless. He handed Tujex a snack, one which he took eagerly. He didn't even bother to check over it, not really caring if this thing was poisoned or whatnot before unwrapping it and shoving it into his mouth. "That's good," he said with a wide grin, brushing his hands off on his clothing before answering the boy's next question.

"Yep, specially chosen from Hidden Rain Village to attend the 'festivities'," Tujex said, a somewhat cocky grin coming onto his face. "The name's Hara-Haru, Tujex. Feel free to call me Tuj for short," he said with a chuckle, extending his hand in hopes this new boy would be friendly enough to shake it.

Midori Devi
Nanashi continued to walked until she noticed the land began to change under her feet. There were no rocks or pavement but soft, squishy grass. Silently, shaking her head, she stopped and listened to the buzz of people.

She was at the entrance to the village or close to it. Gods, she must be making a fool of herself but then again her eyes hurt. Sighing, she headed into the direction of voices; logically, this would lead her into the heart of the village. Now to get there.

Slowly, she made her way towards the heart of the village. She decided to look at this as training. She was going to train her sense to be sharper along with her sense of direction. Sadly that needed a lot of work on.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Lordofmagez
Kurama began examining the village upon entering. Everything here was oddly....bright. He groaned, disliking the mass amount of people around him who were all strangers whom he had no info whatsoever on. He was used to being at home, or surrounded by his elders who had taught him everything he knew...and helped him perfect his craft. Now, being surrounded on all sides by those who may be potential enemies, he couldn't help but feel unbelievably uncomfortable.

He soon found himself bumping into a girl who seemed to have lost herself in her own little world.....or was just lost in general. She seemed to be in some sort of pain, or was really confused by something. It was hard to read her since she seemed to have a lot about her that was unnatural. He was tempted to approach her. To engage in conversation. But Kurama wasn't one to talk...at all, so he kept his distance and continued to watch her. Was she one of his opponents? Was she one of the few who had been sent here to take part in the "festivities"? If so, then he'd have to be careful of her. Despite her somewhat confused appearance, if she was one of the chosen....she was a threat.

Brian White
The answer doesn't surprise him one bit, unfortunately. "I think I'll choose Hara-Haru, sounds more natural," Kane states simply, taking a bite out of his snack himself. Taking Hara's hand and smiling back. "For the 'festivities,' then?" Tensho repeats. "Oh, you mean you'll be in the mock-tournament? That's interesting," he continues. Looking over the boy intently, he wonders how adept he is at fighting behind his friendly eyes. Very powerful if he's in this tournament, but that's not to say Kane Tensho himself isn't... "I can't wait to see you perform your abilities."

This city is too busy for him. Not that his village isn't busy, but he doesn't understand most of this city or the people within. Taking another bite, he looks at Hara-Haru and focuses on the surrounding area, trying to make out the happenings. But people keep walking, talking, and going about their days. An interesting find: One is surveying another. "So how do you think you'll do?" he asks Hara-Haru.

Tujex
Tujex grinned, scratching the tip of his nose as he heard the boy give what he took as compliments. "Nice to meet someone friendly around here. I thought I was gonna be stuck all alone in this place," Tujex thought, snapping back to reality as the boy fired his next question.

"So how do you think you'll do?"

The words echoed in his head for several seconds afterward, as if his brain needed to scan over the statement before it could give a proper response. Tujex chuckled once more, taking his arrogant and smug smirk upon his face for a second time as he stood with his arms folded over his chest. "I think I'll fair pretty well. There aren't many out there who can get an upperhand on me. And my Kekkai Genkai should take of those who have some "tricks" up their sleeves," Tujex muttered, allowing his words to linger about in the air for a moment before he continued.

"Yeah, but how do you think you'll do......," he started, pausing and scratching his chin. "Heh, I don't think I caught your name," TUjex said, his cheeks turning slightly red. He never recalled the boy telling him his name, and would feel quite stupid if he had simply forgotten that quickly.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Chaotic_Shinobi
Sai tightened the headband he had tied around his arm as he walked into the middle of the town where all the specially chosen shinobi were gathering."As i thought most of them are younger than me, i guess it cant be helped though should of expected it."he said shrugging his shoulders as he took a seat on a bench."Right there must be that.....Rain shinobi tujex."he said with great disgust under his breath.He hated the rain village since he was little due to his parents getting killed by rain shinobi while protecting a rain entrepreneur.Sai looked over at the other shinobi who was talking with tujex,"he looks youngest, but cant judge by appearances is what i learned."he reasoned moving his hair from his eyes." i wonder if either of them know when this thing is starting .." he asked himself as he stood up from the bench.

He then slowly made his way to the two shinobi and tapped the younger one on the shoulder," yo, are you one of the chosen and if so you wouldn't happen to know when this thing is starting would you?"

Brian White
Kane almost laughed aloud when he saw the arrogant smirk that crossed the new-comer's face. Simply dismissing it as an act of friendliness he smiles back. "Is that so? I don't suppose you could let me in on the secret, would you?" Kane asks in vain, knowing he won't get an answer. Tujex, an interesting family name. It has to be exclusive, a very rare name indeed, and thus, a very exclusive kekkei genkai. Blood limits are easier to trace in those with small families, and he was forced by his father once upon a time to understand every kekkei genkai known to his village, and more exclusively, his very clan.

But he simply can't place the name for the moment. No matter, he has no intention of telling this shinobi he's here for the contest. "My name's Kane, Kane Tensho. A pleasure to meet you, Hara-Haru Tujex." Extending his hand in a friendly gesture, he finishes gulping down his food-stuff in one fell swallow. "Ha, I guess you found me out," he manages after swallowing the big bite. "I suppose I should rank high. I don't look like much though," he says, shrugging his shoulders. "I have a given ability that's gotten me through many missions, so I'm fairly certain I'll pass at least the first round."

He acts surprised to feel the ninja behind him tap his shoulder. Last thing he wants is to be believed, a ninja with no sense of their surroundings is no ninja at all. "Um, yeah, I am, but no, I have no idea. I'd suppose a Leaf Shinobi would know better than us outsiders," Kane says playfully. No point in making serious enemies with the wrong tone. Especially if he has to face him, something... Malevolent about him, but not towards Kane necessarily, is kind of scary.

Midori_Devi
Nanashi stumbled along as people milled by her. That all they did, Push...Shove...Push...and it just goes on. None moved out of her way, none helped her. It was like she entered a pit of nasty vipers, although she rather face them then some of the merchants when they caught someone stealing.

Aside from the normal and limited amounts chakra that most civilians emitted, there were new ones entering the village. Of course there would be new new, they did come for the "festivities". Plus there seemed to be one fairly close, but a times it vanished. Probably keeping out of trouble, like how she should be doing. Sighing, she felt more miserable then before, she needed to just...

There, Nanashi thought as she caught it again. A chakra flare.

Turing to the left, she found herself meeting the dirt for a friendly conversation. She, Nanashi Uchiha, has been taken down by kids...

Chaotic_Shinobi
"Um yeah, I am, but no, I have no idea. I'd suppose a Leaf Shinobi would know better than us outsiders,"the kid answered. "oh well and i dont know cuz i recieved a message telling me i was in this thing while on a mission," he said calmly before turning around. "i hope we meet in the contest, it should be...... interesting, untill than Hara-haru Tujex, and Kane Tensho."he added a sort of smile coming to his face before walking away. "hmmm they seem strong enough at least they arent worthless, but im to believe that there is also an Uchiha here and that she has blood of a Hyuuga."he said shrugging his shoulders.

"anyways i may have compet-" He stopped mid-word because he noticed that a girl was attacked by a group of locals,"what is with kids now aday?" he asked himself making his way to them."dont you kids know attacking while your opponent is unaware is not what good shinobi would do.."he said calmly as he came to be next to them. "what are you gonna do about it?" the kid that looked to be the leader asked snobbishly. "hmmm" Sai said moving his hair out of his eyes a smirk on his face. He made what looked like a slight movement and stopped suddenly, the kids falling to the floor." to slow," he said still smirking. "now beat it before i end you.." his smirk fading to a cold expression.

"lets get out of here." the kid said getting up off the floor then hobbling off."kids...... hey are you ok?"He put his hand out to help her up.

Midori_Devi
Nanashi felt the little feet and hands leave her body as she uncovered her head. All she could make out was children grumbling about being treated as "kids".

You should behave you little twerps...,Nanashi thought to herself as she heard a voice.

"Kids....Hey are you okay?" A male voice asked her. She sat up and attempted to clean of some of the dirt, not that she could tell, she still had the scarf around her eyes.

Sighing, she gave up on the dirt and tilted her head to the side as she was listening to the voice, "I'm okay....I hope those kids didn't get you too..."

She lifted her own hand, hoping there was a hand offered. In the air she felt her hand connect with another and she smiled.

"I'm Nanashi Uchiha, and you are?"

Tujex
Tujex simply watched as the girl was bombarded by some strange shinobi. Why? He didn't know....and he didn't really care. It was none of his concern anyway...and they had done now wrong to him personally. For all he knew, this was just the way things worked in Konoha. Weird? Yes, it was. But then again, these Leaf ninja may have thought his villages customs and ways were strange ones though they seemed more than humdrum and ordinary to himself. Besides, she had help. The weird kid who walked up to them from before went and rescued the girl from her attackers.
-------------------------------
There was a puff of smoke, and out of it stepped three shinobi dressed from head to toe in all black. They dropped to their knees, heads lowered as they showed their respects to the man standing before him. "My lord," the center one said, standing to his feet and the two beside him following suit. He took a few steps forward and placed his arms behind his back. "The new recruits have already begun arriving sir. Several of them have made it inside the village gates, and several more are approaching through the forested areas as we speak," the man said, eyeing the strange man resting in the chair before him. "What shall we do, Lord Uzumaki?" the leftmost man said, folding his arms behind his back as he spoke.

The man chuckled, his long blonde hair falling about his shoulders and his big, blue eyes peering up from underneath the wide-brimmed hat which he wore. "Give them about about five more minutes, and then I'll call for them myself," he saif, leaning back in his chair and kicking his feet up on the desk.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Brian White
"Hm," is all he desired to say. "So not only a Leaf Shinobi knows when our tournament will begin? That's discomforting to hear," Kane says, waving buy to the estranged ninja. He follows his movements to a kunoichi blindfolded being bombarded by a bunch of punk kids. Deciding not to help her because the weird shinobi is headed her way, he looks back at Hara-Haru to see if they are both thinking the same thing. And it seems so. Tujex is staring at the ninja as intently as Kane, it seems, as Kane decides it's a good idea to see what this boy has to offer to the table.

Astounding, however. No hand-signs and he forces the kids to the ground with but a flare of chakra and a harsh stare. After words were exchanged between the two, Kane looks back over and reignights his conversation with Hara-Haru. "Actually, that's exactly how a good shinobi acts," he gloomily states. "Well, whatever. So is anybody gonna come pick us up? Or do we have to navigate this massive city by ourselves?" Tensho lets out a short laugh and decides it prudent to take a seat on the hard floor.

So he drops down and pulls out another snack. "Want one?" he offers Tujex.

Chaotic_Shinobi
"I'm Nanashi Uchiha, and you are?" the girl said after taking his hand. "Sai Yorunami.." He replied pulling her up from the floor. "Ahhhh, So you are the Uchiha/ hyuuga i have heard so much about.. interesting." he said calmly moving his bangs from his eyes. "that is an interesting mix though i have to say"he laughed."well i had better be going but before i go, i have a question, why are you wearing a scarf over your eyes? I'm sure you could have taken those kids down like nothing if you didn't have it otherwise you wouldn't be here at this place," Sai said taking a few steps forward. " but still even with that scarf on you could have activated sharringan and beat them easily right?" he asked turning around to face her. "by the way i don't mean to be so snoopish but i heard some rumors and i wanted the true story."

Midori_Devi
"Sai Yorunami.." He replied as he pulled Nanashi from the floor, "Ahhhh, So you are the Uchiha/ Hyuuga I have heard so much about.. interesting."

"That is an interesting mix though I have to say," Sai said as he pushed his bangs out of his face and laughed. "Well, I had better be going but before I go, I have a question. Why are you wearing a scarf over your eyes? I'm sure you could've taken those kids down like nothing if you didn't have it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here at this place." Sai took a few steps forward.

"But still even with that scarf on you could have activated the Sharringan and beat them easily right?" he asked turning around to face her. "By the way, I don't mean to be so snoopish but I heard some rumors and I wanted the true story."

"It nice to meet you, Sai," She said smiling, "I've heard about you too. Well, with both of us from here and ninjas, its no surprise."

Nanashi listened to Sai and turned her face towards his voice, "Actually, I kinda walked into them, so it was sorta my fault...They're just kids though. Yes, even without the Sharringan, I could have taken them, but it would be mean to beat up a bunch of kids."

Sighing, she gave a small smile, "Ya, I'm wearing a scarf because I need to able to use my eyes today, I want my Uchiha Bloodline to be dominate. I have to take part in some festivities."

Nanashi paused for a moment and reached up to her scarf, lightly touching it, "Well, Sai, my body and eyes don't like me. My blood is at a constant battle, that's probably what you heard already. The explanation to this is that my eyes has two dominate bloodlines, the Uchiha and Hyugga. Although the Hyugga is very faint, wants dominance. And well, they hurt is use, even if I don't use either of the bloodlines."

She removed the blind fold to reveal her bright violet eyes, "I'm what happens when two dominate bloodlines don't like each other."

Shizeru
Avalon stood atop the gates of Konoha, her arms folded over her chest as she looked out over the city. The scarf about her face blew wildly in the wind behind her as she examined the people beneath and about her. In the breeze, she could pick up the sounds of someone shouting at her from below. It seemed to be one of the gate guards, trying to get the young girl's attention for some odd reason. She didn't even pass him a second glance, preferring to stay away from as many people as possible until the event actually began. She didn't need any strange shinobi trying to examine her, or try and get in her mind and learn about her and her techniques.

The sounds of feet landing could be heard behind her, and she sighed and turned to see who it was that had jumped up beside her. She sighed to herself, drawing her scarf more over the bottom half of her face and turning to see who it was. Figures. It was one of the gate guards, kunai drawn, as he examined the girl and asked her something about who she was and some paperwork. She sighed, reaching to her back and pulling forth a scroll from the pouch about her waist. "Here...," she muttered, her words muffled by her scarf. The guard fumbled to catch the scroll without dropping his kunai, and unrolled it. He looked it up and down, and closed it, turning to the girl only to find that she had completely vanished. The girl looked around dumbfounded, his arms hanging at his sides as he scanned the area around him.

Avalon was now in the streets of Konoha, moving along the back alleys and empty streets to avoid as many people as possible. She despised the clamor of these rookie shinobi, chatting with one another as if they were friends. Didn't they know they'd all be enemies in a few moments. At the whim of the villages Kage, they'd be at each others necks. Trying to spill the others blood in order to make it onto a team which would risk their life day in and out to preserve this false "peace" between the villages. In her mind, this was simply a contained war, where villages fought each other through their younger shinobi instead of risking dozens and dozens of soldiers and killing each others armies off.

Tujex
The man stood, his long white coat flowing behind him as he made his way to the rooftop of the massive Hokage's office which sat on the cliffside half of the village. He glanced up at the mountainside, his eyes focusing mainly on the fourth Hokage and the one who was soon found to be his son. Naruto Uzumaki, the grandfather of the current Hokage. He grinned, his long blonde hair blowing wildly about as the wind carried his straw hat away in the breeze.

There was a slight shuffling, and Lord Uzumaki turned to see a young girl clinging to the rails along the edges of this area. In one hand was the straw hat blown from his head, and in the other was the scrolls which had been collected from those who had already been picked off. "That's nine down already," she said with a chuckle. Her features were very familiar to those who studied up on historical shinobi. She wore a mask covering the bottom half of her face, and her shinbi headband was tilted so it covered her left eye. Yes, Mumei Hatake, was indeed the direct descendant of the great Kakashi, and kept the eye which thanks to medical advances over time...was just as good as it was ages ago when her elder used it.

"Either your getting better, or our new ones are getting worse...," Lord Uzumaki chuckled, his hands folded over his chest as he looked over the girl. "But if they were taken out that quickly then they didn't deserve to be here anyway...," he continued, tapping the steel plate of his Konoha headband with his finger. "Gather the Black Ops, and have them inform the children. Once the green flash lights the sky, meet atop the Hokage's Office." Mumei nodded, vanishing in a flutter of leaves as a calm smile came across the Kage's face.
----------------------------------
Tujex gladly accepted the treat, figuring not all of these new shinobi could be that bad. This one had offered him food, which he still hadn't thought to properly examine thanks to his hunger pains. He shoveled this one down as well, patting his half-filled stomach and taking a seat on a nearby crate. "Heh, I'm not sure exactly. I wonder if this is part of the test. To simply find the place where we're supposed to meet," Tujex said, scratching his bald chin as he gave the idea some thought before tossing it aside. "Bah, couldn't be. There's no way anyone could know that!" he exclaimed to no one in particular.

"Hmm....," he said, continuing to think about where or what they were supposed to do. It was at that moment that a strange girl seemed to magically appear behind the two. "You both have scrolls don't you?" her voice said, catching Tujex off guard and causing him to jump a little. He turned to see the slim, silver-haired girl standing behind him. "They do too...," she continued, looking over to the girl who had just gotten own'd by some kids and the guy who saved her. "And him...," she muttered, looking over to some strange white-haired kid who none of them had noticed beforehand.

Another shinobi appeared before Avalon, dressed in black robes which a cat mask over his face. And almost simultanesouly, these two ANBU said to all the children, "Once the green flash lights the sky, meet atop the Hokage's Office".
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Brian White
"An interesting test that would be," Kane smiles, almost laughing at such a ridiculous test. "I dunno, I'd think a more applicable test would be whether our Kages thought we would attack each other already, you know?" Taking another from his sack, Kane takes a small bite, losing his appetite to his thoughts. "I mean, it makes sense. Did you think that you would really have a casual conversation with your soon-to-be enemy? Or were you on guard from the start?" A bit more thinking and then he says, "I never really was on guard. Didn't care to be."

The ANBU easily startles the Genin. Turning casually Kane shows his scroll to the thin woman. When she points out the newest arrival, he turns his head to the direction she points with a surprise on his face. The only arrival he didn't notice. Interesting. "Um..." he says, about to stutter a stupid question.

"Which direction?"

Tujex
"The green flash marks the beginning of the first test. Only the first dozen or so will be allowed to continue in the process. Those who you have developed friendships with in this short time will become enemies upon the flash showing, and it's an all out battle to be the first to arrive. Traps can be set, opponents can be attacked and killed at will, and all civilians will be safely indoors and out of the way so there is no use concerning yourself with them," Mumei stated, digging into the pack about her waistline and taking a bite out of an apple she pulled free. "Those are the rules....please abide by them," he said with a grin, looking up to see that the streets were completely and totally empty of every and all civilians. The only ones who were left on the streets were their competition.

It was only seconds after they had noticed this, that the sky was lit with a glorious green light. It blinded all those within the city's walls, leaving them stunned and off guard as all of the ANBU who had delivered the message and rules vanished. When it faded, the game had begun....and those who were once friends were now able to take hostile actions without worry of being punished or prosecuted for their actions. It was as Mumei stated, an all-out battle to see who would arrive first.
------------------------------------------
The screams of those who had been caught off guard filled Tujex's ears alongside the clashing of kunai and swords and other weaponry. The shadows of those shinobi that had taken to the rooftops passed over him and the few who stood around him as they all rushed towards the Hokage's Office. "Looks like its begun...," Tujex muttered, standing and brushing off the back of his pants. "I never was on guard...and still am not. I can tell you're a very good person, and that there's no tension between us. I'll say farewell for now, and best of luck on reaching the goal," Tujex said, leaping upward and scrambling up the wall of a nearby rooftop as he took to the rooftops.
--------------------------------
"Shall we intervene Lord Hokage?" said a rather muscular man, clad in the normal Konoha Jonin garbs. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up to the elbow and his vest was opened to reveal the strange clan symbol on his chest. Lord Uzumaki grinned, scratching his chin as Mumei appeared behind the man. "Heh, why not? I'm sure things'll be much more interesting with the Sweepers involved," Uzumaki said with a chuckle, shifting the straw hat atop his head so that its wide brim cast a shadow over his face. "Make sure the weaklings are taken care of," he said with a slight chuckle, his men nodding and heading off to deal with the dozens of children rushing towards their location.

Chaotic_Shinobi
"It nice to meet you, Sai," Nanashi said smiling, "I've heard about you too. Well, with both of us from here and ninjas, its no surprise." she added."Actually, I kinda walked into them, so it was sorta my fault...They're just kids though. Yes, even without the Sharringan, I could have taken them, but it would be mean to beat up a bunch of kids."she explained almost as if she was defending the kids."Ya, I'm wearing a scarf because I need to able to use my eyes today, I want my Uchiha Bloodline to be dominate. I have to take part in some festivities."nanashi said giving a small smile."Well, Sai, my body and eyes don't like me. My blood is at a constant battle, that's probably what you heard already. The explanation to this is that my eyes has two dominate bloodlines, the Uchiha and Hyugga. Although the Hyugga is very faint, wants dominance. And well, they hurt is use, even if I don't use either of the bloodlines."she explained. She removed the scarf showing violet eyes."I'm what happens when two dominate bloodlines don't like each other."

"hmmm i see that you are in a bit of a bind, i could help of course but it would be painful and could end up badly on my side because i will probably be facing you later." Sai said calmly leaning against a wall. "i know of a jutsu which can limited amount of time, bind your hyuuga bloodline making your Uchiha blood dominate without the hyuuga fighting against it." He said his voice becoming slightly more serious. "i ca- it looks like its starting..."

"The green flash marks the beginning of the first test. Only the first dozen or so will be allowed to continue in the process. Those who you have developed friendships with in this short time will become enemies upon the flash showing, and it's an all out battle to be the first to arrive. Traps can be set, opponents can be attacked and killed at will, and all civilians will be safely indoors and out of the way so there is no use concerning yourself with them," Mumei stated."Those are the rules....please abide by them," she said with a grin, looking up to see that the streets were completely and totally empty of every and all civilians. The only ones who were left on the streets were their competition.

It was only seconds after they had noticed this, that the sky was lit with a glorious green light. It blinded all those within the city's walls, leaving them stunned and off guard as all of the ANBU who had delivered the message and rules vanished. "ahhhh damn that's bright, well nanashi uchiha, i can either leave here right now or i can work together with you so we have a greater chance of making it to the top of the hokage's office the choice is yours to make, can i accompany you?"

Brian White
"Later," Kane says, smiling and waving. "Yo, I'll see you at the finals, then I can see your Kekkei Genkai!" he yells out to the flying Tujex. Why suddenly hate an enemy in a simple contest? That's stupid in his mind, so he simply walks right down the middle. Jumping onto a tall building to see which direction to go, he gets pulvirized by an older shinobi, most likely Chuunin. Hitting the wall of the building he was jumping on hard, he feels like he almost cracked the wall, or a bone. He's not sure which.

Rubbing his head to clear it he whines, "Hey! Watch where you're going!" to the offending shinobi. The elder female laughs a bit and then stares at him in wonder as he checks everything else.

"HEY YOU!" she calls loudly. "Why aren't you falling!" He looks around, his back still parallel to the wall mid-air. Kane shrugs his shoulders and smiles awkwardly, stretching his legs and arms, letting them dangle afterwards. The kunoichi throws two kunai and a fire-ball jutsu at Kane.

Using the Dragon hand-seal he electrifies his hands and blocks the kunai, grabbing one and stabbing the wall beside him, exploding it into an earthen barricade. "Sorry, but I gotta get going. OH!" he exclaims after disregarding her. "I see it now. Right behind you. Alright, later!" Kane exclaims.

Jumping over her, she readies a pursuit.

Lordofmagez
Kurama's lazy, dull eyes widened slightly as he realized he had been spotted by the strange lady who appeared. She wore no ANBU outfit, but it was pretty obvious that she was of amazingly high skill the way she had so easily spotted him and startled the two she had appeared behind. But that was something of far less importance. What really mattered was the words which she uttered, the assignment for their first mission. "Green flash?" he asked himself under his breath, wondering what she could mean by that. A metaphor of some sort? Maybe a riddle about what was going on?

But no, he soon found out that she was very specific about everything. Only seconds after she was done, the sky lit up with a brilliant green flash. When it faded, she was gone...her chakra not even traceable. He cursed under his breath, rubbing his eyes as he began to pick up various chakras about him as people began making their way towards the target location. He noticed several shinobi taking the high road, so that's probably where the most confrontations would occur. Kurama decided to stick the shadows and the back alleyways to avoid as much slowdown as possible.

He took off, ducking low and disappearing into the dark alleys as he made his way through this zigzag path towards the city's cliff side. It wasn't long since he had started when he bumped into a young girl, finally built at that. He couldn't help but grin slightly as he body pressed against hers and he was sent tumbling backwards from the crash. "Hmph...," he muttered, his wrist twisting sickeningly in case this girl wanted to start something with him.

Tujex
Tujex continued running along the rooftops, trying his best to keep his distance from any stray shinobi lurking about in hopes of bringing him down. He herad a strange sound behind him and turned to see the kid he had just been chatting with being chased by some female. But he didn't have time to stop and hang around with him any longer. His attention was focused on the target from which the green light flashed. The Hokage's Office, the talled building in the village which lie all the way opposite of his current position.

It was then that a strange load struck Tujex hard, bringing him and all of the shinobi within a wide radius of the city falling to their knees. A strange woman appeared before him, bells wrapped about each of her fingers and jingling with a piercing noise that made one's skin crawl and head throb as if it were on the verge of exploding. "Welcome to my Genjutsu! I am Sweeper #7 Illyana Devon, the master of bells," she said, chiming her bells again. Tujex heard several shinobi cry in pain as the bell jingling ripped through their heads like a thousand arrows.

Tujex himself had to admit that he was devastated as the purple-haired, golden eye'd young woman stood over him with her smooth skin and beautiful facial features. Her clothes were long and flowing, colored in all black as most ANBU agents were. "My, my....what do we have here?" she asked, approaching Tujex. "Those golden eyes.....a Hara-Haru child?" she asked, tapping her chin with her index finger as she examined him. Tujex still sat on his knees, clenching his head with both hands as if trying to squeeze the sound of the bells out of his ears. She chuckled as she watched him squirm.

Shizeru
Avalon continued walking, finding herself cornered in the alley she was in by a strange muscula rman dressed in Black-Op clothing. A mask over his face prevented Avalon from seeing his true face and identity. "Who the hell are you?" she asked, biting her lip as she waited for this strange figured to make its move. It said nothing, didn't make any sudden reaction. It just stood before her for several moments before finally uttering its message and disappeared in a green flash.

She sighed, placing her hands on her hips as she stood and listened to the shuffling about her. Chakras were exploding and disappearing at an almost alarming rate as the events officially began. Those who were once friends were now enemies as the ANBU had said...and she had a goal which she needed to reach. She started off, when all of a sudden someone or something came crashing into her backside. She stumbled forward, catching herself on a garbage can and regaining her balance. She stood upright angrily, biting her lip to refrain from exploding into a frenzy.

Avalon turned to see who the strange person who bumped into her. "Who the hell are you?" she asked, her voice caring a strong hint of her overall irritation with having this boy so rudely bump into her. "I'll grind your little bones to dust if you try something like that again!" she growled, cracking her knuckles and turning her back on the man. "I don't have time to fool with this loser," she muttered, turning and dashing off in her own direction.

Brian White
And a long way he does fall. Although he had attempted to make it back down to the alleyway to avoid most of the fighting, the piercing ring in his ears and shattering of his mind almost throws him to the ground, hard. When it semi-clears, Kane looks up quickly, trying to find the source of it all, and notices a long, beautiful (he'd bet if not covered by the mask) ANBU with flowing hair and gown. Holding bells in her fingers the hovers over... Who is that? Hara-Haru? The ringing begins to crush his mind again, piercing every corner of his pain receptors, entering from the ears. "AH! Che... CheAP!! Cheap trick... AH!" he stutters and yelps. "I have to g... Get rID of thIIs..." Using all of his concentration he creates a ball of water inside his ear, just before his ear-drum. But it isn't effective enough, he's still in pain, but his concentration just took a huge jump. Creating the dragon hand-seal Kane Tensho sparks the water balls, electrifying them and creating a different sound wave, knocking out the high-pitched death from the bells.

He silently makes his approach he she lord's over her victory at Tujex. Her very presence annoys him now, he's gonna take her down for what she's done to him. Besides, he promised Tujex to see him in the finals. It's pretty bad if he refuses to help him, Kane can't go back on his word. A Dragon hand-seal then uses the seal as a weapon: He slams his hands into her back, electrocuting her and sending a current up to her mind and eyes. "Shut up. You annoy me," he says to her.

Midori_Devi
"Hmmm, I see that you are in a bit of a bind, I could help of course but it would be painful and could end up badly on my side because I will probably be facing you later." Sai said calmly as he leaned against a wall. "I know of a jutsu which can limited amount of time, bind your Hyuuga bloodline making your Uchiha blood dominate without the Hyuuga fighting against it." He said as his voice become more serious. "I ca- it looks like its starting..."

"The green flash marks the beginning of the first test. Only the first dozen or so will be allowed to continue in the process. Those who you have developed friendships with in this short time will become enemies upon the flash showing, and it's an all out battle to be the first to arrive. Traps can be set, opponents can be attacked and killed at will, and all civilians will be safely indoors and out of the way so there is no use concerning yourself with them," Mumei stated."Those are the rules....please abide by them," she said with a grin, looking up to see that the streets were completely and totally empty of every and all civilians. The only ones who were left on the streets were their competition.

She took it all in quick and gave a glance at Sai. There were quite a few shinobi here, and if she want to get to the Tower quick she was going to need help. Suddenly the sky lit up with a vibrant green light. This light was blindly, leaving everyone a little light-sensitive.

"Ahhhh, damn thats bright, well Nanashi Uchiha, I can either leave here right now or I can work together with you so we have a greater chance of making it to the top of the hokage's office the choice is yours to make, can I accompany you?"

Smiling at the offer, she knew it would be better to work as a pair, they would have a better chance of getting to the Tower quickly.

"Well Sai Yorunami, I'll think about your offer on the jutsu and we can talk more about it later, but for now, lets get to the Tower, together. Now a question, being a Konoha shinobi, what would you say is the less travelled path to the Tower that would have not too many sweepers or enemies and less traps?" Nanashi said as she covered her Leaf head protector with her scarf she didn't want to be peg by her enemies as a Konoha shinobi right away.

She watched the other competitors go off, along the roofs getting trapped in traps or sweepers.

"I like to think the direct path to the Tower on the ground would be our best bet, let use our geograpghy to our advantage. Okay?" She said calmly and quietly to Sai.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Tujex
Tujex felt himself losing hold of his sanity as this piercing noise was drilling into his brain. It was unbearable. This piercing screech that seemed to enter his body through the pores in his skin, all travelling up to his brain and resonating with a high-pitched screech that was far more than untolerable. He struggled to get his legs to work. To stand on his two feet so he could at least try something. But he couldn't, he was left helpless and weak against her crazy jutsu. "Damn it all!" he cursed in his head, barely able to hear his own thoughts beyong the screeching sound.

But then, all of a sudden, the screeching stops. Tujex opens his eyes and looks up to see smoke resonating from the woman's back. She stumbled forward, eyes filled with surprise and shock as she fell to her knees and gently landed beside where Tujex was kneeling. She jerked occasionally, a bit of saliva falling from her lip as she lie there. Tujex was dumbfounded and surprised. What had happened? Who had helped him?

His questions were answered upon him looking up, a faint smile coming across his face as sees Kane standing before him. "Heh, she caught me off guard is all," Tujex said, standing up and digging in his ears with his pinky fingers as if trying to clean them of the dreaded noise that had once filled his entire skull. "But thanks a bunch guy! I don't think I'd ever have gotten out of here without your help," Tujex said, slapping the boy on the shoulder and looking to see that the defeat of the woman had freed the other shinobi around them from the horrific sound.

"But I think we should move out. I doubt those guys are going to be as friendly once they snap back to reality," Tujex said, pointing to the shinobi who were slowly rising from the ground. "Let's stick together this time. In case.....we need each others help again," he continued, chuckling as he finished.
Lord Uzumaki grinned a wide smile. "Taken out!" he exclaimed, his wide eyes and big smile hidden by the shadow cast by his wide-brimmed straw hat. He laughed ecstatically, watching as only a few of the Genin about seemed to catch wind that this wasn't a free-for-all at all. No single shinobi themselves would be able to make it to the Office by themselves. The Sweepers were skilled in disrupting an enemy in the most annoying of ways...and as Kane and Tujex saw....without proper teamwork a shinobi is left helpless before their abilities.

"Will they make it in time?" he asked no one in particular, considering no one was around him at the time. "I hope so. It'd be interesting to see how they all do in the next part after performing so well," he continued to himself, rubbing his bald chin as he continued to lookout over the city.
----------------------------------------
A strange, cackling man hid amongst the shadows of the alleyway Kurama and Avalon has been standing in. "Cast out the light...," the man hissed, drawing his fourth and final symbol upon the wall behind him. They formed a square, one on each wall to the entrance and exit of the alleyway. In that instant, everything within these walls went completely black. One wouldn't even be able to see their hand sitting directly before their face in this current state.

He had cut off the pathway which sends the images the eye sees to the brain, making it as if they were completely blind. Not only that, but it would seem as if they were trapped in an infinite universe that spanned eternally in all directions in nothing but complete darkness. "How will you escape? Can you find the light?" the man cackled, grinning widely behind his mask as he loomed amongst them.

Chaotic Shinobi
"Well Sai Yorunami, I'll think about your offer on the jutsu and we can talk more about it later, but for now, lets get to the Tower, together. Now a question, being a Konoha shinobi, what would you say is the less traveled path to the Tower that would have not too many sweepers or enemies and less traps?" Nanashi said she took the scarf and hid her head band. He looked at his own head band and realized she had a good idea hiding the headband so likewise he hid his putting it in his pack pocket. "I like to think the direct path to the Tower on the ground would be our best bet, let use our geography to our advantage. Okay?" Nanashi suggested.

Sai looked above and saw the people being confronted. "hmm clever, good use of observation.." he complimented. "i agree that would be the smartest course because nobody would think that we would think to do something so simple thus providing an open shot at the tower. Well now that we have our course set i believe we should go before we get beaten to the tower or worse confronted by a sweeper." He said quietly noticing everybody who wasn't on the roofs scattering through back alley ways only to be met and defeated by sweepers. "well im quite fast hope you can keep up, lets go." with that he took off down the street in a slight run keeping low to the ground to stay out of sight."Nanashi... stay low they wont be able to see us as easy.." he whispered picking his pace up now in a quick run. He stopped suddenly holding his arm out to signal stop. "we have company.." he said calmly.

"that you do that you do.. " a younger man said a smirk on his face. "well you gave it a good run but as a sweeper its my duty to make sure weaklings like you two don't get through." the man said drawing a kunai. "well you caught us that much is true but you will find out soon enough not to underestimate your opponents." he said smiling an eerie calm to his voice. "why are you smiling you freak.. don't you know I'm gonna stomp your face in?"the man questioned in a surprised tone. "We shall see... Nanashi, you take the right, lets show this 'sweeper' why you shouldn't mess with the elite.."

Brian White
As odd as it seems, it takes a lot of concentration to secretly dissipate his own jutsu, trying to evaporate it through the use of the heat of the electricity flowing through the miniscule bobbles that saved his life from the deadly screech. The sudden jolt on his shoulder while he had his eyes closed jolted the technique to instantly release, creating a small line of water from both of his ears. Hoping to quickly erase his mistake, he stretches as he laughs, his arms wiping the tiny streams away as quickly as they form. "No, you wouldn't have," he jokes, smiling widely. "I'm kinda sad though, she just kinda... Fell," he pouts, looking back at the fallen shinobi.

Looking around, he sees a few other kids arise holding their heads, some puking from the assault. "Meh, they won't be a bother for a few minutes. And all the competition is being attacked anyway, so get your balance back first." Falling on the roof, he kicks back and throws his hands behind his head giving Tujex time to rest. Still bothering him, he starts about the sweeper again. "That attack was actually a Genjutsu. Sure it had kick, but I must have overpowered it a bit, I mean, I really wanted to see the look on her face when she turned." Laughing giddily he continues, "She'd see two-thousand shinobi ready to maul her!"

After a few minutes, he pops up and says, "Alright, now that they can see straight, you down to take off? At first I thought streets, but it seems most sweepers have decided to take the low ground. Ready to go?" he asks, smiling widely. "I still wanna see your Genjutsu. You say we'll need each other, but my question is... Ha ha, can you keep up?"

Shizeru
Avalon gritted her teeth an anger as she heard the erie voice call out to her, and annoying, weird kid who had bumped into her. Jabbering his mouth about something to do with darkness of whatnot. She growled slightly as her vision left her, unable to see her hand waving only a few inches before his face.

"A genjutsu?" she asked, moving her finger so that it was just a hair's width from her eye. She grunted, planting her hands on her hips and turning to the left and right. There was nothing but darkness in all directions. A neverending black that seemed to stretch onward forever in all directions.

"No...must be a Ninjutsu," she muttered, folding her arms over her chest. "Weird kid!" she shouted, hoping the quiet goon would answer her call so she could get them the hell out of this place.

Lordofmagez
Kurama stood defiantly, the girl lashing out at him with harsh word after word as if they really meant anything to him. He was simply waiting on her to make a move so he'd have an excuse to cut her down and leave her in a pool of her own blood. He shifted where he stood, brushing his shoulder off and eyeing the girl strangely.

But all of that tension was replaced by the sudden disappearance of the world around him. He blinked several times, rubbing his eyes to try and see if he had gone crazy or if this was some weird jutsu cast upon him by the girl for bumping into her. He didn't say anything though, focusing on his four other senses to try and make out where he was and what was going on. This couldn't be real, no...it couldn't be. He was still standing on the ground he was before. He could tell, sending his chakra into the earth and receiving the same responding waves he had before the darkness was cast.

The loss of vision, and the image he were seeing were all an illusion cast before him. A Genjutsu placed upon him by some unknown source. The girl's calls out to him carried a hint of concern upon it, revealing to the silent boy that she wasn't the one who cast it. "Get down..." he said, kneeling down and burying his fingertips in the ground. The skin on his arm and hand began to bubble violently as a sickening crack erupted from his palm.

Though he couldn't see it, he knew it was there. His trap was set, and in a matter of seconds it would burst and send dozens of shrapnel into the bodies of those within the area. He himself had nothing to worry about, his own bones made him immune to the tiny barbs that would rip into the skin of the unlucky caster of this Genjutsu.

Shizeru
Avalon cocked her head to the side, a bit confused by the boy's sudden speaking...and even more so by the words he uttered. She continued to here crackling noises that sounded like bones crunching and twisting.

"What the hell is going on!" she couldn't help but think to herself as she slowly began to move towards the source of the sound. Not listening tot he boy's words, and not heeding his warning...she continued to be nosy and try to find out where the hell the noise was coming from and what was causing it.

Had the boy found the fiend who had placed them in this dark world? Was he brutally mutilating him amongst the darkness which loomed eternally before her in all dircetions?

But then her question was answered, whatever it was the boy had done sent shrapnel everywhere. Several of them struck her with enough force to knock her backward onto her butt, sand pooling on her skin to catch the powerful shards of shrapnel before they buried themselved into her skin and organs.

"What was that!" she exclaimed, wincing slightly as a couple of the shards still managed to hit skin, but the sand armor she wore had prevented it from burying within her.

Lordofmagez
The budding rose of bone finally exploded, and tiny shards of bone spread outward in all directions, burying themselves in the walls of the surrounding building. A squeal could be hard, followed by a strange gargling sound as some someone's body was slammed into a wall. This sound was soon cancelled out by the sounds of his shrapnel being intercepted by something. Not quite as thick as the stone walls surrounding them, but sounding like.....they were striking sand!?

He didn't question it though, finding that his technique had worked as the light of midday once again shone against his face and blinded him. He rose his arm to shield his sensitive eyes from the light which was so familiar and seemed as if it had been gone for so long. He looked over to see the strange girl had been knocked off of her feet, his shrapnel lodged into one seemed to be pools of sand on her skin.

"What's with her?" he thought to himself, slowly moving towards her and reaching down to help her up from the ground. "Maybe we should stick together from now on. It would seem that there are those who want to prevent us from accomplishing out mission," he said to the girl, locking eyes with her and staring deeply into them. He was trying to read her, trying to catch a glimpse at her true self and to see if she was as cold and heartless as she put off. Or was this all just an act to keep from getting to close to those whom she may have to call opponents in the near future.

Tujex
Tujex chuckled and scratched his head at the boy's words. He couldn't be serious could? Tujex's arrogant tone and stance came back over him, as if he wasn't just curled up on the ground about to explode from that piercing noise. "Hah, whadda'ya think pal! It takes more than just a little noise to get rid of me. I doubt anymore of those darned Sweepers get the best of me anymore, and I'll show you if we run into another one!" he exclaimed, slamming his fist into his chest with a confident smirk.

"But enough random jibberjabber, we've got a schedule to keep," Tujex said, poitning towards the Hokage's Tower which still sat a couple hundred yards off. The silhouettes of enemy shinobi could be seen moving far ahead of them. "Come on guy, we gotta go! Can you keep up!?" Tujex asked with a grin as he dashed off towards the edge of the roof they were standing on and leaped across to the next one, not looking back as he figured Kane would
easily catch up to him.
"Interesting bunch we have here," Lord Uzumaki said, using the eyes of his Sweepers to watch over the children which moved about the city. "They're aren't as hopeless as I thought. The new generation seems to have not lost the value of teamwork....one of the most prominent and important rules of the shinobi world. A single child can be as gifted as they want. But without the team.....they are nothing," he muttered to himself.

"But there are still to many teams approaching me at once. Mumei......get rid of them...," Lord Uzumaki muttered, the weird girl emerging from behind him as if she was his own shadow. "As you wish my Lord....but may I ask is there's any one unit in particular?" she asked, grinning slightly. Lord Uzumaki grinned, the wind picking up and taking his straw hat again and carrying his long blonde hair with it. "That Hara-Haru kid...." he said with a smile, Mumei nodding and vanishing in a gust of wind and a swirl of leaves.

"My only question is.....does he carry the birthright eyes of the Hara-haru clan...or is he just lucky enough to be branded with the name?" Uzumaki thought, running his fingers through his flowing, golden hair and staring out upon the city with his courageous blue eyes.

Brian White
"An interesting question, Hara-Haru," Kane laughs, tapping Hara's forehead, forcing Tujex to stop mid-run. "Coulda sworn I just asked that." Kane bellows a loud, almost obnoxious laughter, drawing the attention of several dozen ninja and a few kunoichi, many of which decide to take off and leave a seemingly incapable ninja. What ninja gives away his position, anyway? One kunoichi in particular decides to shut Kane up for good and throws a hidden kunai behind an earthen dart and takes off afterward, not caring one way or the other. Turning around he stops the first with his fingertips, but the kunai goes through the rock and pierces his finger, but no further than the tip.

Tujex would hear Kane's voice behind him: "Ha, sorry about that, but you took off, didn't want to play catch-up." The Kane in front of Tujex suddenly turns into a pool of water. "I mean, if I'm too tired when we get to the tower, what's the point?" Laughing a bit quieter this time, he stands beside Tujex. "I know a slick way of getting by everyone really fast, or a quick way to knock out most of the competition in our path. Wanna pick one for me?"

Unfortunately, his train of thought was quickly interrupted and he suddenly becomes serious. "Behind you. Who's that?"

Tujex
Tujex turned to find himself being grasped around the neck and forcefully pinned to the ground. His eyes widened in shock as he found himself staring upward into the single eye of the very girl who had at first relayed the message to them. "...Sweep.....er," he managed to squeeze out through the girl clenching his air ways closed with her hands.

"Naw, nothing like that!" the girl said with a wicked grin, tightening her grip. "Special orders to dispose of your shinobi since to many of you have high chances of accomplishing this mission," she said, a clone appearing beside her in a puff of smoke and rushing towards Kane. It grasped his throat in the same way, lifting him off of his feet with one hand and removing the headband which kept her other eye concealed. As the Konoha headband was removed, her eye underneath went red and revealed itself to be the Mangekyou Sharingan....the most powerful form of the Uchiha clans dreaded eye technique.

"Don't fight it!" she said, as her real form also did the same and locked eyes with the Tujex. He felt her Sharingan digging into his mind and casting him into a Genjutsu. He found himself standing, pinned to a cross in the middle of an army of shinobi. They stood with swords, and lances, and axes, and kunais...all sorts of bladed weaponry, threatening to thrust them into his flesh and leave him for dead. Tujex grunted, clenching his eyes shut as he forced himself off of the cross and fell to his knees. His eyes snapped open, glowing with a golden light that immediately cast the Genjutsu aside, and sent both Mumei and her clone staggering backward. She clenched her Sharingan eye tightly, quickly drawing the headband back over it as she cursed several dozen times.

"Guess you're the real deal kid...," she muttered, snapping her fingers and forcing her clone to disappear. She too vanished shortly afterward, leaving the two kids alone where they had been standing.

Midori_Devi
Nanashi saw Sai look up and watched his movements as he complimented her, "Hmm clever, good use of observation...I agree that would be the smartest course because nobody would think that we would think to do something so simple thus providing an open shot at the tower. Well now that we have our course set, I believe we should go before we get beaten to the tower or worse confronted by a sweeper."

Nanashi looked at those scrambling into the alley ways. If you're not a Leaf ninja, you might not make it to the Tower via alley ways, she thought with a smile. Sai put his head band into his pack as he spoke, "Well I'm quite fast hope you can keep up, lets go."

With his way of words, he took of towards the Tower. Running right beside him, Nanashi smiled. She was smiling to much today. "See, I have not problem catching up. But I've laid a couple of traps for any who double back."

Sai started to get lower to the ground and out of sight as he whispered to Nanashi, "Nanashi... stay low they wont be able to see us as easy.."

He stopped suddenly holding his arm out to signal stop and calmly stated, "We have company.."

"That you do that you do.. " A young man said with a horrible smile on his face, his attention all on Sai "Well, you gave it a good run but as a sweeper its my duty to make sure weaklings like you two don't get through."

Nanashi didn't like where this was going as the man drew a kunai. Sai was calm as always as he gave this eerie smile, "Well you caught us that much is true but you will find out soon enough not to underestimate your opponents."

"Why are you smiling, you freak? Don't you know I'm gonna stomp your face in?"the man questioned in a surprised tone.

"We shall see... Nanashi, you take the right, lets show this 'sweeper' why you shouldn't mess with the elite.." Sai said as he drew out his own weapons and headed to the left.

Heading to the right, Nanashi drew her own kunai took a chance at his right side of his back. The sweeper turned and blocked her, throwing her into a fruit vendor's cart.

"Ouch," She said as she got up, carefully and quickly planted explosive tags. If either of them could get, the sweeper to the cart or use it as a distraction... "Damn, you're fast but how fast and nimble are you?

She opened one of her special scolls and release a volley of kunai, some had trip wires that would tangle a foe, nice and tight. She lead her eyes onto Sai and gave a smile hoping he wouldn't trip them. The sweeper followed her eyes onto Sai as he dodged the rain of kunai.

She set up the two attacks now to get the sweeper.

Shizeru
Avalon stood, tiny shards of bone dropping to the ground about her, as the bundles of sand which had gathered on her skin to catch the shrapnel fell away until it was once again an invisible layer atop her skin. She stared at the weird kid, wondering what the hell he was, and how the hell he had managed to send shrapnel made of bone that powerful about the area. Her sand armor was tough, tough enough to crack knuckles when concentrated properly on the defensive....yet this kids single technique almost laid waste to her.

Maybe he wouldn't be a bad asset to have by her side...at least for now. If he could create things that powerful from whatever source he had, he could surely do much more...and would be more than the perfect decoy to deal with any more of those Sweepers that came along to do them in. "Avalon," she muttered, keeping her cold stare and "lone wolf" persona on full blast. "I'll let you run with me....but just for this short time since it seems we won't be able to make it to that place alone...," she said, clenching her teeth as she muttered the last part of that sentence.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:21 pm

That's the first 45 posts down. Man, Chaotic had SO many things wrong with his posts...I tried to correct the grammar and spelling, but I may have not caught everything. I may try to squeeze another fifteen up before I head to sleep....considering it...
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Chaotic Shinobi
Using the distraction Nanashi gave he made the hand signs for his families and a fire style technique. "Chaos Firefly Jutsu!"he took a deep breath and began blowing out these fireflies which flew to their target completely encasing him and exploding causing the sweeper to fall setting of the traps doing even more damage. "Hmmm it will be a disgrace to fail so miserably at your job ill use a advanced attack to ease you failure." Sai mocked a golden smoke coming off of him like cinders of a fire. The battered sweeper arose from the ground panting. "we will see try me you lowly-" he was cut off by the sound of chakra manifesting itself into the palm of sai's hand before completely covering it. "Chaos Strike!" within a moments pass he was right next to the sweeper his hand buried into his chest.

Taking his hand from the sweepers chest the energy dissipated before he looked back to nanashi. "Thanks now lets move on.." he said before running off towards the office again. "hurry up!" he called back without stopping dodging carts and trash cans as he advanced. He looked ahead noticing a sweeper with horrible disguise tactics he stopped suddenly once again holding his arm out. "the hokages office is just ahead there is no way such a pansy sweeper would be guarding it which means he wants us to see him."he said calmly looking back because he heard the sound of footsteps. "hahaha you shouldn't stop or you will lose." a cloud shinobi said running past them. As he approached the sweeper Sai looked back to nanashi, "come on follow my lead." he said urgent rushing right behind the cloud shinobi who was instantly knocked unconcious by the sweeper. "perfect distraction," Sai said sarcastically shaking his head meeting eyes with the sweeper. "hmph i hope you don't suck as bad as that last guy." he said arrogantly a smirk on his face. "You'll be in trouble if you are.."he drew a kunai and stared at the sweeper for a few second before the sweeper made the first move in a blink of an eye he had landed a blow knocking sai to the ground. "something tells me this is gonna suck.."

Brian White
The jutsu and movement were as one, taking the simple genin off balance and forcing him into an unprecedented predicament. Claw-grasp fingers viced into his neck, even Kane couldn't keep from the primal urge to flail to get away. At least for a second. The pain pierces his mind for a simple moment, and in that moment he was in real trouble. The moment he regains self control, the female Kage Bunshin activates the Mangekyou Sharingan, the most feared Dojutsu in the world for its debilitating effects. Creating his ever-used Dragon Seal while grabbing the clone's arm, he readies at least a small counter while she concentrates: He's flung out of the Tsukuyomi as fast as he was forced in, a fact unbeknown to him as he falls flat on the ground as the clone is somehow forced back. Sweating bullets and eyes wide, he stays on the ground for a while.

He felt the first death-strike with a dull, serrated blade. His counter would have come too late: the damage would have been done, and only a Kage Bunshin would have been vaporized, not the real one. Attaching his seal with an opponent is hasty and requires most of his Chakra, but the concurrent 10,000 voltage, extremely high amperage jolt of electricity would fry almost anything. But in this case, only after his mind was decimated by the fearsome genjutsu Tsukuyomi... A highly uneven trade.

Coming back to reality, he sits up slowly to see Hara-Haru standing, eyes glowing Golden. Of course, now I remember his kekkei genkai. He stands up and wipes the sweat away, though he doesn't even try to hide his tremors. It'll pose no problems for me, but I think he would make a good commander, he has skills and doesn't seem too shaken up from Tsukuyomi... Lifting his head towards the office, he gasps for a last ounce of rejuvenating air. "Shall we proceed?" he asks as calmly and jubilantly as possible. "It'll be too long before my nerves calm from the fright, but I can still fight effectively. I've made my decision, I'll remove anyone who gets in our way. Agreed?"

Tujex turned, his eyes still glowing brightly as his God's Eye had yet to calm itself down. He hadn't even activated it to be truthful. His training made it so his body would bring them forth automatically had anyone ever tried to activate an eye jutsu within his range of vision. The moment that girl removed her headband and activated her Sharingan, his pure instinct kicked his Kekkai Genkai into gear and made that eye useless. And since she had been in the process of trying to lock him in Tsukiyomu, it disabled it for a small moment, which would explain why she clasped her eye the way she did.

"Glad to see your okay, I didn't think we'd get away from her," Tujex said, chuckling slightly, though his words carried a strong sense of truth. Yes, he had been through many training sessions and missions...but that was his first ever encounter with a user of the Mangekyou Sharingan. He blinked a few times, rubbing his eyes with his forearm as if they were itching. When he opened them back, the golden glow had faded and he was once again back to normal. "Man...," he muttered, looking back towards Kane.

"I'm impressed. You're able to continue onward even after taking that horrifying Genjutsu. Glad you're on my side," Tujex said, moving towards the boy. He was resilient, and seemed able to push on despite what techniques were thrown at him. Though his nerves were shaken up more than one could say, he was still able to properly continue onward...whether it was on sheer will to complete the task or pure strength of the mind and body. Whatever it was, they had to keep moving.

"Alright Kane. Just stay close. Neither of us can afford to get caught off guard like that again...," he said with a slight grin, turning towards the target location and dashing off once more. Hopefully Kane's speed hadn't been effected by the Genjutsu, and he'd be able to move at his normal pace....or TUjex would have to think of some way to make up for his partners handicap.
---------------------------
Lord Uzumaki turned to see Mumei land on her knees, clasping her eye with both hands. "Damn that kid!" she yelled, blood beginning to seep down the covered side of her face. "You didn't try to Tsukiyomi him did you? I wouldn't expect you to make such a fatal mistake Mumei," Lord Uzumaki said with a grin, turning as he heard the sounds of approaching shinobi.

Brian White
"Luckily for me, I only recieved one blow halving me across my chest in the jutsu, or most assurredly I'd be unconcious right now," he states, almost a mumbe to himself. Looking at himself and his unquenchable tremors, he almost begins to hate himself. "All my training for nothing when compared to that. I have to be careful then," he says, thinking on the fact that they are, in fact, in Konoha, home to the Uchiha. Byakuugan would also be a severe annoyance, but only if the one using it is able to activate all of its innate abilities and strengths. Eyes of God, on the other hand, is useless against Kane Tensho, who's special technique is to create maleable water. "Speaking of which," the Genin says, creating the Rat, Boar, Tiger, Dragon, Rabbit, Rat, Dragon seals. "Hidden Mist Trap Jutsu," he issues. The signs before the last two were useless, a quest to keep any onlookers from realizing the truth about his jutsu.

He covers almost the entirety of Konoha in a dense fog. Utilizing his power, the last two signs create a current flowing through the dense fog, and as the fog condenses on shinobi within a 10 meter radius of his seal, they are delt a numbing shock to the nervous system, rendering them unable to move. But before the jutsu is fully realized he plants two iron rods on Hara-Haru, which will draw the electricity and disperse it back into the fog.

"Don't worry, Hara-Haru Tujex. I'll make sure you don't fall to my Jutsu. Besides, you should be able to see clearly. Anyone within 10 meters will fall. But as I said, I'll look out for you." Continuing on the mad dash to the Hokage's office, he reinstates his Dragon seal and all around him shinobi begin to drop. "I'll be your support, focus on getting to our objective, if it pleases you," Kane says almost sarcastically.

"I have to concentrate. Just get us there."

Tujex
Tujex grinned, he had indeen picked the right choice when it came to finding a partner in this twisted circus that was now Konoha. There were few shinobi in the area capable of a jutsu of such capacity, and then to perform one right after being stricken with a Tsukiyomu, no matter how minor, showed the boy's true skill. Tujex knew that if he got stuck fighting this kid sometime in the future, it'd be one tough fight. One of his greatest allies could easily become one of his greatest rivals later on, so Tujex had to watch this boy cloesly...to become familiar with him as an ally and enemy....because if anyone he had seen would make it....it was Kane.

But the two pressed on, moving throughout the village rooftops with blazing speed as shinobi after shinobi fell prey to the numbing paralysis placed on them by Kane's technique. "This kid gets more and more amazing with every passing second. Thanks the heavens he's with me," Tujex thinks to himself, looking over his shoulder and seeing the boy focusing. "Keep it up partner....just a couple more yards," he said, as the two came within a hundred yards of the target location.

Tujex's heart just about began to beat out of his chest from slight fatigue and excitement. Drops of sweat began to form on his brow as he began pushing himself a little faster. All about them, shinobi's looked with wide eyes, Kane's jutsu disarming any steel based traps that had been set with its steady current of electricity. And alas, they made it...Tujex landing on one knee a few feet ahead of who he supposed was the villlages Hokage. He exhaled heavily, looking up to see a few others on the rooftop around him.

Mumei stood clenching her eye, the Hokage was smiling at the two new arrivals, and two other shinobi from the Sound and Sand stared over at them.
-----------------------------------------
"Welcome, welcome Kane and Tujex. It's been a blast watching you fight up until this point....watching you two work as one of the best teams I've seen in years. But the next test will begin immediately. With no rest break you will be engaged in one-on-one combat. But not against one another....No...to simple. You two have had time to study one another...so I fight between you is no fun. You'll fight to opponents who'm you've never seen nor heard of, them....the 1st to arrive," Lord Uzumaki said, pointing over to the two boys who had arrived minutes before.

"Kane vs. Kuirimo and Tujex vs. Amaero," a strange, black clad ANBU agent said. He suddenly materialized out of nowhere, hiding behind his animal-like mask and dark clothing as he addressed the boy's. "You will teleported to your respective battlefields and only the winnew of each fight will be brought back here. The objective is to kill your opponent...but forcing them into submission, knocking them unconscious, or simply making them give up....are all options, Anu jutsu, tools, traps, strategies, and the like can be used...no holds barred."

With that, the boy's were coupled with their opponent, not even realizing they had all been tagged on the back with strange paper seals that read the location of their matches. "Kane vs. Kuirimo....Crag Valley," the man said, as the paper seal began to glow and they were taken to that location. "Tujex and Amaero....Forest Garden," he continued, as they two were also taken away.

THE SECOND ROUND BEGINS

Tujex
Kuirimo's vision went blurry, and when his eyes opened again he was standing atop a large boulder. They were in the center of a ring of mountains, surrounded on all sides by towering peaks that reached up into the very sky themselves. Around him were mounds and mounds of rocks, that reached all the way to the base of the mountains and created a twisted labyrinth of trails between them for the men to fight in. There were hardly any straight paths for them to take, zig-zagged and twisted to keep each shinobi on their toes as anything could be waiting anywhere. Kuirimo grinned, crouching down on his rock and looking at Kane who sat on a boulder about 50-yards across from him.

"It's only fair to introduce yourself to your opponent before combat," the kid said, his voice low and dull. His expression, despite his wicked smile and jagged teeth, seemed rather lifeless. Pale skin, lazy eyes with deep bags underneath them, his hair was a mess atop his head, and his voice carried no hint of emotion along with it. His clothers were long and flowing like that of mage or priest, black with strange symbols running along them. The sleeves came down past his hands, and the bottom covered all of his legs and feet, leaving nothing but his head visible to his opponent.

"Kuirimo of the Hidden Sound Village," he said with a slight bow, looking back up at the boy with his dull gaze and smile.
Amaero landed standing upright, his long scarf blowing wildly behind him as his sharp eyes quickly began taking everything around him. He was a pillar of strength, muscles buldging from his arms, which were completely revealed by his sleeveless shirt which seemed to be nothing more than the remnants of an old robe used by merchants travelling the desert. His pants were loose fitting and brown, stopping slightly above his ankles and revealing white bandages which went down into his boots and came all the way to his toes. He said nothing to Tujex, simply shifting into a fighting stance and looking at the boy with eyes that could strike fear in a tiger. His scarf still covered the lower half of his face, and his wild blue hair covered the top half predominantly.

Tujex didn't know what to think of his battlefield. He got a nice breeze through here, but without a respectable source of mass water, he was a bit uneasy. With this shinobi being of the sand, having any water around to dampen his dirt would make things easier...but then again just because he was of that village didn't mean that he;d be of that element. Tujex sighed, watching as the boy shifted into his fighting stance and prepared to make his move. "It's just one thing after another," he muttered, bracing himself for whatever the boy may through at him.

Brian White
This is one of Kane's finer techniques. Elegant, near-undetectible, powerful, truly a hidden jutsu among the finest of his village. But still childsplay to his clan elders, who've had more experience than Kane, and have deeper stores of Chakra than him. The words of encouragement from Tujex ahead of him deeply satisfies his mind, the strain of the Jutsu becoming extremely exhaustive, his reserves beginning to whither away. The moment he touches the tile of the Hokage's Mansion, he tumbles over and falls flat on his face, eyes glazed from the stress to his mind. Looking at the kunoichi that had utilized Tsukuyomi not fifteen minutes back, he puts all the blame on her. Exhaustion from Tsukuyomi retarded his chakra reserves, and it was only for one minute of the alleged three days. He shivers from the memory when he glances at her, barely pulling himself from the ground. "Hokage-sama, as you wish."

At his battlefield he allows himself to collapse again, finally not afraid for his life. He can tell he's VERY far away from the ANBU female, and this guy is of the Sound Village. No Sharingan there. He laughs slightly at the over-the-top appearance of his alleged opponent. "K... Kuirimo, of the... Sand," he sighs gasping for a few ounces of rejuvinating air. "Hello, I'm Thirsty. No, rather," he laughs, "I'm Kane Tensho, of the Tensho Clan of the Village Hidden in the Clouds. But I'm thirsty, aren't you?" Taking a gulp of what Kuirimo would believe to be simple air, Kane gives the satisfied sound of one who just drank their fill. Taking a snack from his damp pack he throws one over to his opponent.

"I'm tired a bit. I'm down for a chit-chat over a snack and a drink, if you want," Kane chuckles weakly. Whether or not the kid believes his sincerity, Kane takes a bite of his snack and begins to feel a bit better.

Ready for a charge, he's prepared to fire a guyzer of a super-powerful water-jet from the ground below, still yet to hide his jutsu, from all sides, as a powerful attack or a defense.

I can't actively fight like this, about all I can do is drown him. I'm not willing to randomly kill a poor kid, let's hope that he has skill worth killing over... Kane thinks to himself sadly.

Tujex
Kuirimo stood, confused at his opponents reaction to all this. Sitting down and eating? Didn't he realize he had a shinobi who was prepared to end his life, if it was taken to that level, in an instant to proceed in this tournament. Didn't he realize that they were supposed to be doing battle right now, trying to force the other to forfeit or kill them? But he was...eating. Kuirimo really become confused as the boy tossed him one of his snacks, which a thorough scan showed carried no signs of poisons, toxins, or weapons within it.

"What're you tryna do?" he asked, his dull eyes staring the fatigued boy down. He smashed the boy's treat in his hand, flinging it onto the ground before him . "You think I'd fall for a trap that simple? You insult me so?" he muttered, stomping his foot upon the boulder which he stood on. He growled...."Do you know what I am capable of?" he asked, his voice not showing the seriousness of his question. He tone was dull and monotone, no emotion or excitement whatsoever carried in his words. He stomped once more, though this time, the sound caused by his foot colliding with the rock sounded off like an explosion and completely destroyed the boulder he was standing on. He flipped off, landing on another boulder a short distance from where he originally stood.

"But now that you've seen my jutsu.....I have to kill you," he muttered, flipping his sleeve back to reveal strange metallic attachments which resembled claws attached to the ends of his fingers. "Stand....there's no fun in killing an opponent in less they fight back...," Kuirimo stated, getting annoyed by the boy's nonchalant attitude towards the situation.
-----------------------------
"No time for slacking off, I have a contest to win...," Amaero stated, twisting his fingers in his awkward stance. The dirt about him began to break away and form into a light brown sand as it rise about him and began to spiral around his forearms. It wrapped itself about and solidified around his fists and forearms, making a hard smashing sound as he slammed them together. "Let's get this show on the road!" he screamed, slamming one of his armored fists into the ground.

Tujex didn't know what to expect, he watched this boy summon a mass amount of chakra and send it into the dirt beneath him as he created some sort of sand gauntlets that seemed harder than steel from the look of it all. Tujex planted his feet, a bad idea as if left him wide open to the boy's attack. He slammed his fist into the ground, creating a pillar of earth that show upward directly underneath Tujex and sent him spiraling into the air. Tujex flew upward, opening his eyes to see Amaero hovering over him with his arm pulled back to strike the the boy.

"RAAAHH!" Amaero let out a cry as he swing with all his might, ,his fist smashing into Tujex who then shattered into a thousands splinters of wood. "A substitution!?' Amaero said surprised, looking up only to catch as swift spin kick to the jaw and be sent crashing back down to the earth. Tujex landed with heavy breaths, still tired from the trip to the Hokage's Tower. He still suffered a bit from that terrible Genjutsu so his reactions were a bit off, and he had just barely managed to evade that devastatingly powerful attack.

"It shattered that entire stump...," he muttered to himself, wiping sweat from his brow. "If he hits me with that I'm done for...,"
Landing on the pole nearby him were two Genin from the Village Hidden in the Sand and Sound. They seemed to have formed a team and made it to the target location without as much as a scratch on them. "Ruga, Amearo....Hidden Village of the Sand," he said, adjusting the scarf about his neck so it covered the lower half of his face. "And Kuirimo of the Sound," the second boy said, grinning awkwardly as his lazy eyes stared up into the wild, blue eyes of the Hokage.

Brian White
"Suit yourself," Kane replies, taking another bite of his food ration. No need for his preperation after all. He dissipates the water beneath him, a veritable moat he had created underground. Though emotionless and... Well, dull, Kane's opponent almost made Kane laugh at the spectacle of raw power. "If I'm correct, Chakra tied to pure strength. Artificially increasing your strength is boring," he states, taking a final gulp. His food is not unlike warrior pills, however, it is to a much, much lesser extent. Only enough to keep him awake and aware, similar to a long-lasting, low-burning sugar rush. The snacks offered to Tujex before, however, were regular rations.

Suddenly his mind turned to Hara-Haru, who was fighting another member of the tournament. He should be fine, he didn't use as much Chakra as Kane, and Tsukuyomi didn't seem to affect his one-time ally nearly as much as it did himself. And as far as Kane remembers, or maybe simply guesses, the Eye of God uses no Chakra. In other words, the shinobi fighting him has little chance of winning. Much like Kane's opponent.

"Okay, I'll bite. If I stay down, what happens then? Will you keep talking so I can rest some more?" Kane riddicules. "I mean, just a few more minutes, and I'll beat you fair and square. You don't really want me to cheat, do you?" He sighs and smiles brightly, completely confident in his ability. So far, he's noticed a refusal to show emotion, though annoyance, hatred, impatience, and self-importance are rampant in his body, from his clothing to his very fighting stance and technique. These things are easy to take advantage of, especially if Kane actually tries. "Right now I need to rest. I let myself get over-anxious and annoyed back at the previous test, so I used too much Chakra. Wanna give me a break, and I'll make you forfiet later?" Opening his mouth wide and taking another gulp of what seems like only air, he gives a nother satisfied, "Ahh," and crosses his legs.

He holds one finger up towards his face, pointing towards Kuirimo. "Did you know that most all metals, iron especially, are very conductive? Electricity flows through iron and other such metals in an instant, making it ideal for technilogically superior devices, such as copper wire in headsets. Water is another powerful conductor." Only to the well-trained eye, Kane's body seems to slightly lose its structural stability, almost wave-like. "It takes chakra for a human to generate electricity, and right now I'm almost out." Again, only an experienced eye can see a slight increase in the lighting around Kane. Slowly standing up, he gasps for air in heavy breaths, thuroughly exhausted now, even more-so than before it seems.

"Let's take a breather, please?" he says, looking almost desperately into the eyes of his enemy. "I really don't wanna kill you."
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Midori Devi
Nanashi was a few feet behind Sai as he signaled to stop. Peering forward, she saw the sweeper take out the cloud shinobi. He moved lightning fast towards Sai and attacked, dropping him to the ground.

"Damn," Nanashi whispered to herself as the sweeper looked at her.

"Something tells me this is gonna suck..." the sweeper gave this creepy smile at her. Pulling out a couple of smoke bombs from her pouch, covering the motion by pulling out her kunai.

"Depends on how you look at it, Sweeper, "She whispered as she sent the kunai flying at him burying thmeselves into the ground. The sweeper looked down.

"I think you missed," he said as she launched herself towards him, allowing the bombs to go off, she needed to get to Sai. They needed to work together. Going straight for Sai was a mistake on her part, the sweeper noticed her beeline for Sai.

"I don't think so missy..." He let off a large amount of kunai and a rain of fire. She dodged a couple of kunai, but the fire got to her. Her hair got a little burnt along with her right arm. The sweeper made a grab for her, catching her in the neck, "This was too easy."

Grabbing at his hands to free herself, she fought his grip. Nanashi knew she didn't have much air and her right arm was a little useless. Behind the sweeper, Sai as moving. Dropping her arms, she pretended to go limp. Her hands moved fast creating her jutsu, she needed too, her air was going to fast.

"Katon Housenka," she yelled moving her hands to her mouth, allowing a large blast of fire to his face. Dropping her, she took in the air. "That's for the arm, jerk."

Tujex
"You're becoming an....annoyance," the boy said, his expression finally showing a bit of emotion as he frowned. "I'll exterminate you now and go back to Hokage to continue these exams....hopefully you won't die before that happens...," this shinobi said, Kuirimo continuing his trash talking the same as he had been since the two arrived. He ran his claws along a nearby rock, creating a loud, piercing shriek like one scratching their fingernails aling a backboard.

"All shinobi from the Sound Village learn the basics of amplifying sound. That display of "strength" back there wasn't as you described it. Instead, I used my chakra to amplify the sound of my foot striking the boulder to such an extent that it destroyed the rock beneath it. A simple thing that any Sound shinobi can do without trying. That basic skill is all I'll need to best you...," Kuirimo continued, still bragging about how he'd destroy Kane. "But enough of this meaningless talk...," he said, scratching his metallic claws along the rock once more, yet this time the sound was hundreds of times louder and sharper. Enough to send one into a light paralysis from its sound.

"How do you like that?" he asked, his voice still emotionless as he ran his fingers along the rock once more. He soon haulted though, slashing his claws through the air so a slight "swish" could be heard. He paused for a minute as if studying before doing it again. This "swish" erupted into a powerful "whoosh", a blade of wind rushing forward through rock and other obstacles towards Kane.
-------------------------------------
Tujex slid back, his arms formed in an "X" before him as he had blocked an oncoming attack from this super powered shinobi. "Darn it!" he cursed, flipping backward as Amaero brought his arm down into the ground. Amaero knew he had Tujex as far as physical strength, and was pressing on the shinobi so he'd have no time to counterattack. "It takes more energy to swing and miss," Tujex said as he continued evading, trying to prove the statement to himself more than the flailing-armed shinobi who was after him.

Amaero showed no signs of slowing though. His eyes filled with the determination to complete his mission. To smash this ninja and continue on in the exam. But Tujex's were burning just as much, maybe even brighter...as he simply stalled time and scanned his opponent. As he ran in circles, looking for an opening and thinking of a strategy. "Keep swinging...," he thought to himself, leaping up onto a tree branch only to have Amaero punch through the trunk beneath him.

Tujex was knocked off balance as he landed, flipping backward and landing on his knees as Amaero loomed over him with fists pulled back to crush the downed shinobi. "RAAAHHHH!" Amaero shouted as he brought his fist down with tremendous force. Tujex looked up, clenching his teeth and throwing his hands up before him.

"SONIKKU NAMI NO JUTSU!"

Amaero's eyes widened as his fist was stopped in midswing by the powerful wind, and he was sent flying backward by a tremendously powerful wind fired from Tujex's palm. He slammed into a tree, , shaking off his light daze as he readied to pull himself up and resume. But before he knew it, a Kage Bunshin rammed into his chest, dissipating into a puff of smoke right after tackling him back against the tree. Right behind the clone was Tujex, slamming his palm into Amaero's chest and shouting.

"ATSU MARI!"

Amaero felt the wind gather in the boy's palm, and cringed as it exploded on his chest, propelling him back through several trees and sliding along the dirt until he stopped at the of a small rived which flowed through the area. Tujex smiled wickedly, wiping a bit of dirt and blood from his mouth as things were about to make a drastic turn in this fight.

Lordofmagez
Kurama huffed, seeing that he was probably never going to get through to this girl, and walked past her. It was useless talking to her as she wouldn't fully resort to using teamwork....she's simply tagalong with him to make things easier for her rather than for the better of both of them. He gave a sigh, turning to her and frowning. "Look, we've wasted enough time....let's move...," he muttered turning and dashing off towards the end of the alley. They had spent way to much time arguing with one another and fighting off that Sweeper. It'd take a miracle and more for them to make it to their destination on time now. He was sure that their were several shinobi who had already made it their on time and were simply waiting on the others to show.

If that was the case, Kurama should have been around him. But if he hadn't ended up with the "clam" of the group, the one who was closed within her own shell and wasn't opening for anyone or anything, he probably would have been there. Maybe if he had joined with those two weird kids who had sat and ate together....rather than ending up with this jerk of a partner. He groaned, not even caring if the girl was behind him anymore. He was purely focused on getting to the top of the Hokage's Tower before it got to late.

Shizeru
Shizeru simply looked at the boy, watching him but not listening as he talked and eventually rushed past her and towards their destination. It would seem that the boy didn't really care about her, but then again it was pretty obvious she could give a crap less about him. They were simply to lone wolves stuck together. Thriving off of each other for the sole purpose of their own survival. Two beings fighting for the same goal...but instead of fighting together or for each other...they cared about nothing more than fighting for themselves.

She continued after him, though her mind was neither on him or the shinobi around them. She thought back on her masters, the shinobi of the sand who taught her the ins and outs of being the best. Teamwork was something stressed, and she was defying all of her training right now. She sighed, shaking the thoughts from her head and looking at the boy ahead of her. Maybe she could be less of a jerk towards him....maybe.

Lordofmagez
Kurama gave one passing glance backward to see if the girl was still following or not. Turned out, despite her rebellious actions...that she was following anyway. "She may be a jerk..but she's not dumb," he thought to himself, jumping into the air and kicking off of a nearby chimney to get a bird-eyes view of the town. There were shinobi everywhere, either getting their butts handed to them by a Sweeper, or letting themselves get involved with combat with one another instead of moving towards their projected target.

He landed softly, never breaking pace as he continued onward. Their path seemed to be cleared, shinobi lying this way and that as if someone or something had already come through and cleared them all out. Kurama couldn't help but feel a little nervous as he saw this. What had done this to them? A Sweeper maybe? Maybe it was some other shinobi just like them...one or two who held enough power alone or combined to finish off this many shinobi without slowing down. More than likely, whoever had caused this was already at the tower top waiting on everybody else to arrive.

The bodies jerked violently, obviously suffering from some sort of high voltage shock. But who had caused all of this? Kurama shook off this though and worry, figuring that whomever it was...was still just human. And he...one the other hand was something much more. He was, what one would call a monster. A beast who had surpassed normal humans in such a way where he couldn't be classified as one no matter how much he tried to look and act like one. Whomever it was, would be perfectly susceptible to his powers and abilities...and would be brought down just like any other.

Kurama turned to Avalon once more, his dull eyes watching her carefully. "Keep up..," he said to her, his voice low and monotone as he picked up speed and rushed towards the Tower which now only set about 50 yards ahead.

Tujex
Lord Uzumaki turned to see two more approaching on the horizon. He grinned, happy to see that things were beginning to pick up as he was quickly growing bored just waiting around. They landed upon the large circular platform, smiling arrogantly as they approached the Hokage and bowed. "Atsumari, Tsuko....Village of Water. It's a pleasure, Lord Kage...," he said, bowing his head slightly. His long white hair resting upon his back as he rose, and stared up at Lord Uzumaki with his ice blue eyes. His stare was penetrating, but the Hokage didn't even blink as he looked down at the boy. "I can say the same," he said with a smile, looking to the other person who was with him.

He looked past him at the young girl who stood shyly behind the boy. Her hands were drawn over her face as if she was trying to hide herself behind him. "Mitsuki Jara...," she mumbled, her words muffled by her hands which rested just before her mouth. Lord Uzumaki chuckled and approached her slightly. "I'm interested in you. The meek and shy always make for the best fights...," the Hokage said with a chuckle, patting the shy girl on the head. She looked up to him with pale eyes, pools of white almost like that of one with the Byakugan. Herhair was a fiery red though, something that completely contrasted her empty eyes and pale skin and the white garments which she wore.

This was shortly before he turned to see two more approaching, a sand ninja and a Kaguya. He grinned widely as he looked from the two beside him to the two approaching. "It just gets better and better! Prepare their battlefields!" Lord Uzumaki shouted, the strange man who had transported Tujex and Kane nodding as he heard the command.

"Battlefields?" Tsuko asked, placing his hands on his hips and looking up at the Hokage. "You can't be serious..." he muttered, scratching his head and looking back at the girl.

Brian White
"Sound. Ha ha, makes sense," Kane struggles, his water fortress falling to the ground before him. The enemy's Jutsu, a sort of paralysis utilizing sound-waves, gave Kane just the force needed to drop his guard and disable his defensive techniques. "Like it? Not really, kinda boring actually," he says, his eyes coming back into focus slightly as his body begins to move willfully now. The splash his near-invisible water makes on the rock and sand below him created the bare-minimum wave-interference to keep Kane on his feet, albeit slightly statue-esque, which also allows for a last-ditch sidestep of the incoming wind-slash.

"It's interesting that your sound-waves are so powerful to pierce water and lose only a small fraction of their frequency and amplitude. Looks like my previous fight against a sweeper was with luck that she didn't realize my position." Sighing and shrugging his shoulders, he regains most of his functions once again, able to see clearly. "So it looks like you want to lose now. It's a shame we couldn't be on a team: Sound travels faster in water than in air."

Digging into his pocket, Kane pulls out a little pill. "I don't usually like these, but this is a special case." Ingesting the pill, his stamina rises back up into near-perfect form, and the stress to his mind is almost completely nullified. "Sound is annoying, so hard to fight against. So is wind. My defensive capabilities are for close-combat, not I-don't-wanna-get-my-hands-dirty combat." Knowing he has to close the distance at the risk of a never-ending fight, he allows the warrior pill to take full effect and rushes his opponent, utilizing the tiger-seal. Only one way to stop the sound. "I'm gonna drown you, fill this entire canyon with a river of water." Closing his eyes, he creates eight clones of himself, all rushing at his opponent.

Ox, rat, rabbit, tiger, ram, tiger, dragon. "Thunder-strike Jutsu!" All but one blast is an illusion, and all are headed in his general direction. Kuirimo can either test his luck and stay still for one, or test his luck and dodge into one of the illusions, hopefully missing the lightning bolt that will reside to the north of his current position.

Dodge, my little puppet.

Lordofmagez
Kurama made one final leap, jumping completely over the last of the houses and landing on the platform which held two other shinobi and the Lord Hokage. Not only that, but a strange ANBU agent and a Sweeper who looked like she had a bad encounter with someone stood there as well, but they were of less importance right now. "Are we late?" Kurama asked nonchalantly, deciding to skip all small talk and get straight to the point. He folded his arms over his bare chest, the bones inside his arms shifting slightly as he prepared himself for whatever odd occurrence may come about from the shinobi standing across from him. For all he knew, they were still on hostile ground, despite being only a foot and a half away from the master of this twisted game.

He looked to see if Avalon was alright, trying to see if he had left the girl in his tracks once he picked up speed. He'd hate it if she got left behind and found herself getting picked off by some stray band of shinobi or Sweeper who spotted the sole ninja as easy pickings. But then again, she was a lone wolf....and if she did get picked off because of her inability to work with a teammate...than that was her own fault and none of his.

Tujex
Kuirimo looked about awkwardly, watching as several lightning bolts rushed at him from several angles. The only thing on his mind were whether each lightning bolt was real, or whether all of them were fake. He had no intention of dodging, and why would he need to. The earth beneath him was all he would need today. He grinned, flipping up his other sleeve to reveal another claw-like attachment on his other hand. He slammed it into the ground, raising his other hand into the air as the lightning bolts came and having the electric volts strike the claw. The electricity rushed through him, but his claw in the ground acted as a base and absorbed the bulk of it before it could do any major damage.

He snatched his claw free and exhaled heavily, a puff of black smoke coming from his throat as he did so. "Hmph..," he groaned, surprised at how powerful the boy's jutsu was. It was obvious that this Kane kid was pretty good, able to summon a single lightning bolt that struck with more power then he could siphon through himself. Had he been on any other battlefield beside this one, he would be royally screwed over. And lord forbid this kid get him into the air and try that technique again.

But enough of running plays in his mind, Kuirimo moved back on the offensive now that he had survived the oncoming attack. He dove right in the middle of the Kane clones and spun wildly about. The "swish" his claws made as they tore through the air grew gradually louder with each twirl until eventually it exploded outward in a sonic burst that would reveal the true identity of his opponent and get rid of any clones. Once the real target was found, he chase him down with several of the sonic slashes he had thrown back before he he had to save himself from the lightning bolt.
---------------------------------------
Amaero rose from the ground, looking over to the shinobi who had scored a few lucky hits on him. "A wind shinobi eh?" he asked, wiping a bit of spit from his jaw. "Most wind users prefer distanced combat...but you're more of the close quarters type. It's interesting to see how you used your jutsu to knock my attack off course and then blow me back like that," he said, slamming his "iron knuckles together as he prepared to move back on the defensive. "But, I won't allow that to happen again!" Amaero shouted, rushing towards Tujex with eyes filled with anger. He threw a solid right, the massive forearm made entirely of sand aimed straight for the shinobi's face. Tujex leaned back, the punch scraping the tip of his nose as he barely managed to evade it.

That's when the follow-up attack came, a blow aimed for his midsection from the other side. Tujex quickly leaped upward, flipping and kicking off of the arm which was used to throw the first blow and landing behind the boy. Tujex knew now what he had to do. This boy was extremely powerful, and his arms could easily be used against him. They were wide and slow, allowing TUjex ample time to see each movement and dodge each attack. Not only that, but with the boy's physical prowess, Tujex could use him as a platform to leap of off to set himself up for his own counterattacks like he just did. Tujex wasted no time, sending a swift kick to the back of the boy's head. Amaero leaned forward so the kick never actually landed, but by focusing chakra on his foot, a wave of wind burst forth behind the kick that sent Amaero falling onto his face.
The Kaguya appeared before the Hokage, Lord Uzumaki grinning widely as he looked down upon him. "Perfect! Just perfect!" Lord Uzumaki said, giggling like a schoolgirl as he looked over to the shy girl with the flaming red hair. "You're right on time member of the famous Kaguya Clan. Round two begins now, and your opponent is that girl over there!" Lord uzumaki said, pointing towards the shy and quiet girl who stood huddled over behind her partner. Her eyes widened as she glared upon the monstrous being who stood before her. She knew well the Kaguya clan and their ability, and the crackling and twisting of their bones made her sick to her stomach.

"Wait! What!?" Tsuko exclaimed, looking back at the girl. He was a bit frightened for her. He had taken care of everything the whole time they had been together, and she hadn't as much as raised a finger to anyone. Now she was to go against a Kaguya clan member!? Some of the most malicious and unfeeling killing machines known to the shinobi world. He bit his lip, knowing he had absolutely no say-so in what was going to happen...and that speaking out may cause him to lose all chances of making it onto the team he was fighting so desperately to get on.

"You'll be facing her, Tsuko!" Lord Uzumaki said, pointing to the girl who had been traveling with Kurama as she made it onto the building top.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Postby Tujex » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Brian White
An interesting approach. Kane stops dead in his tracks when his opponent flies towards him and his clones. No, the warrior pill must not be taking the effect I need it to, I completely left a variable out of my calculations! he almost screams at himself, flying backwards from the sonic burst of wind coming from his powerful opponent. He dissipates his clones for no other reason than to conserve chakra, which allows for an immediate counter-strike from his opponent. "NOT GOOD," Kane says, unable to make contact with the ground before the attacks have a chance to connect. Snake, dog, rat are the seals he blurs. "Shadow Strike Jutsu!" A black lightning cloud forms around him utilizing the lightning skill and his water ability, striking out at all 360 degrees of angles surrounding him. The one thing that pierces air to create a sonic boom is lightning, and cutting the wind-blades in half allows for multiple sonic booms, one for each sonic slash.

"Sorry, but I can't let you capitalize yet," Kane says, behind his opponent. The Tensho dashes foward and moves through the opponent, and another from the top, and each other side while the cloud has yet to dissipate. All five of the clones speak: "Before three minutes, you'll pass out from lack of oxygen," they smirk, completely different from the Kane not two attacks before.

Every Kane surrounding Kuirimo begin to form hand-seals. Dragon, Tiger, Rat, Dog, Boar, Ox, Dragon, Rabbit. The last attempt to hide his ability before he throws it down his opponent's throat. "Tidal Power Jutsu!" The sand beneath them moistens and becomes a massive mud trap, encompassing the majority of the battlefield and slickening the walls of the valley. His opponent shouldn't realize it, but Kuirimo's claws have become coated in a very light film of his near-invisible water.

"Sound and air are nice, but lightning is just SOOOOOOOOO much cooler."

Cyber Fang
Riju sat in a bar a short distance from the Hokage's building. He had been there for some time, waiting. As he drank from a cup of sake an anbu ops man appeared at his side. "The green flash marks the beginning of the first test. Only the first dozen or so will be allo..." "Yeah, yeah, yeah I know Friens are now enimies, yada yada. Here have a drink." Riju stood, handing the half full cup to the surprised anbu member. He leaned foward and grabbed a large scyth from the floor. "Well, see you in the finals."

He strolled out the door and stood watching the sky. A green flash blinded him and he started walking toward the hokage's office. Logic would state that most of the shinobi in the village now were visitors and would not know about the sweepers or where the hokage was for that matter. He watched as shinobi took to the roof tops and side shadows quickly forming alliances. "Psh a waste of time." He said to himself as he made his way down the center of town.

He sensed a spike of chakra followed by a second behind him. He quickly dodged into a door way and watched as a boy and girl dash by, low and fast. He did not recognize the boy but the girl was Nanashi Uchiha. Just like her to take the obvious route. He thought with a grin. The center route, uncommonly used, would be the least guarded path to the hokage. A bonus was also in the fact that these two would most likely clear the path for him. Staying low and far he followed and watched as they encountered there first sweeper. Riju was amazed that the Uzumaki would send such a novice fighter into battle. He moved past the battle field, deftly aware of the exploding tags on the carts and watched as the couple was intercepted by a second sweeper. Slightly more advanced than the previous, this one put up a fight, but was quickly dismissed. Before the fight ended, however, Riju noticed the boys power. the glow of golden chakra and the fatal chaotic strike. This boy knew the art of chaotix.

Excitement flooded through Riju as the prospect of fighting a chaotix user crossed his mind. What a fierce, brilliant battle it would be. As they crossed the threshhold to the hokage Riju stopped outside.He recognized one of the anbu guards on watch and made his way over to him.

Seeing Riju the anbu drew his kunia and yelled "You go no further!" He hurled the kunai at riju and formed a hand sign. The kunai multiplied into hundreds. Had Riju been any other contender he would have rose a defense to stop the barrage. He knew, however, that the duplicates were near harmless copies. He kept his eyes on the real one and caught it before it hit him. with lighting fast speed he dashed into the field of kunai and appeared under the ninja's neck, the kunai pressed against his jugular. "Come now Jaden. That attack has never worked on me."
He stood up and handed the kunai to Jaden. the anbu looked around the at Riju. "Jesus man what the hell are you doing here?" Riju grinned and leaned against the fence pulling out a bottle and taking a swig. "Relax i just want to know how many have showed up so far." He held the bottle out to Jaden. "Cut that out" he said, a blush in his voice. "You know i cant drink on the job. There have been eight players so far, you will be number nine." Riju sighed and put the bottle back in his pouch. "Aww theres no one for me to fight then. Well I guess Ill go say hello to old Uzumaki." He nodded to his friend and disappeared over the fence.

He arrived in the Hokage's office and saw Mumei holding a rag to her bloody eye. "Ha! who got you so good?" He said as he walked by. He then turned to The hokage. "hey Uzumaki hows it hangin? Any good challengers tonight?"

Tujex
Kuirimo's eyes widened in shock as the boy quickly turned the tables and went on the offensiive. In seconds things went from bright, to utterly dark as Kuirimi found himself in an almost helpless position. Surrounded on all sides by clones who softened the earth beneath him, getting his feet stuck in the slush of mud and water that they were creating. "What's going on!?" he exclaimed, his voice and face finally beginning to show signs of life as he found that this battle was soon going to come to an end and he was going to be on the losing side.

The Sound ninja leaps as high as he can out of the mud, and tries to land on a neaby boulder only to find himself slipping off and landing hard on his back. "Everything is so moist! What the hell is he doing!?" Kuirimo yelled, picking himself up out of the quicksand like mude that covered the enter floor of the area. "I won't lose to you!" he shouted, trying to scratch his claws against the rock...but no friction was created and thus no sound. The liquid layering on the rock and the liquid layering on his claws made them pretty much useless. He clenched his teeth so tight that his gums began to bleed, his eyes wide as if they were about bulge out of his head. Along with the life in his expression and voice came a large amount of what seemed to be insanity.

"I won't LOSE!" Kuirimo shouted, his voice exploding outward in a massive wave towards Kane as his spat out the last word. The wave ripped through rock and ground, forcing its way through the mud and dock towards the shinobi who still had the match in the palm of his hand. Kuirimo continued shouting, losing all sense of reason and strategy as he simply began sending wave after wave in every direction. It was over him....and all that was left was Kane to finish things off.
---------------------------------------
Tujex's fight was going equally as well. He was now pretty much allowing his opponent to wear himself down. He deflected blow after blow, wittling his target down with soft blows and precision strikes rather than overpowered punches like Amaero was using. He didn't want to kill this boy, despite the bloodlust Amaero seemed to carry with him. He cared not for Tujex's well-being, and would have just as simply crushed the shinobi's skull if Tujex had let him. But he took pity on this Sand shinobi who stood no chance from the beginning. Two swift kicks to the chest and Amaero was sent tumbling to his back, out of breath and all his energy spent. His breaths were heavy, and the gauntlets of sand about his forearm soon fell away. "You...you....you..," he said between gasps for air, forcing himself to his knees.

"You haven't won...just yet....," the boy said, forming several hands seals and slapping his palms against the ground. "Doton: Hand of Gaia!" Amaero shouted, a hand of solid rock bursting forth and wrapping itself tight around Tujex's body. Tujex looked down at the stone limb, and then up at its creator without a drop of worry in his stare. He was actually quite disappointed that this was all the boy had left to offer. He wondered if Kuirimo was really all that powerful because other than brute strength...Amaero wasn't much of challenge. Tujex sighed, "Guess it's time we ended this...,"
-----------------------------------
Lord Uzumaki turned to see yet another arrival. It was one he had known fairly well. A sand ninja if he wasn't mistaken...but then again, the Hokage was never good at remembering minuscule details like that. "Riju!? I was wondering what was taking you so long! Had you arrived earlier, you may have had the chance to do battle with this rare breed here....the powerful Kurama Kaguya," he said, patting Kurama on the back.

Cyber Fang
"Riju!? I was wondering what was taking you so long! Had you arrived earlier, you may have had the chance to do battle with this rare breed here.... the powerful Kurama Kaguya." Replied the Hokage as he patted the young man on the back.

"Oh! A Kaguya huh? I've always wanted to see how fast those bones could spawn. Such a shame, well maybe next time." He looked the boy over. He seamed strong enough, and Riju could hear the bones through his body shifting. A fine fight indeed. He sighed and turned from the group, heading to the door. "Yo, Uzumaki, hit me with one of those tags. I'm gonna go play with the sweepers. When my opponent arrives just send me to the playground." He held up a piece sign as he pulled the scythe from his shoulder and vanished out the door.

He tossed a wave toward Jaden as he leapt the fence, making his way back toward town. This time he took the side allies, knowing this was the best place to get caught. "La di da di da" He sang loudly as he strolled down the alley. Sure enough two minutes later a man holding a large mace attached to a spool of wire showed up in front of him. "HAHAHA Foolish to be so open. I'm afraid you will go no farther because I ASHTON THE GREAT will stop you! hahaha" Riju stood for a moment staring at the man. A grin widening on his face.

"Right then, lets play." He withdrew a yellow bottle from his side bag and drank the contents. A surge of chakra energy flowed throughout his body as he stood wobbling from foot to foot. Alright, HUCKUP, mishter aston, i p-present to you, Hickup, Drunk Fox!" As he said the last word he vanished to appear half a second later behind the man. He tapped him on the shoulder and started laughing.

Angered at this display Ashton thrust his mace behind him with all the force he could muster. The crack of metal meeting skull never came. He turned to see Riju crouching on the floor picking up a penny. Ashton screamed with frustration and leaped back forming a series of hand gestures. "Wire mace cage!" He screamed as he threw his mace into the sky. as the mace reached its climax it shot from side to side up and down and in every direction forming series of inter-crossing wires to come together over Riju, who was now standing looking up at the wires. The mace smashed into the wall and the wires came hurdling at Riju one after another. A bird, unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time intercepted one of the wires. It tightly wound itself around the bird and shredded it to pieces.

The first of the wires reached Riju's location and he stepped to the side. Where he had been half a second before, the wire shot down and dug deep into the ground. One after another the razorsharp wires came at Riju, who miraculously managed to slip, fall, jump and sway out of the way. As the last wired dug into the ground Ashton, at this point furious, pulled on the wire drawing the mace back to him.

"My turn." Riju whispered as he staggered forward, scythe dragging behind him. Ashton attacked head on with his mace. He started with a vertical slash at Riju's neck. Witch Riju brushed aside by flexing his arm which brought the scythe up, surprisingly fast. Ashton let loose a volley of attacks. twice horizontal one from the top left then another from the bottom right. Riju leaned back slightly dodging the first two, lazily swung his arm out so the blade of his scythe intercepted the third. The forth he brought his blade down on top of the large mace and jumped up onto the weapons handle. With catlike speed and grace he dashed up the weapon and connected his left foot with Ashtons jaw. As the man flew back Riju landed and dashed forward bringing the scythe up from below Ashton. The sweeper lie unconscious in the middle of the alley as Riju staggered off singing a song about sailing.
Tujex
Forum Moderator

Return to Art, Fiction and Poetry